Bargain Thread 2017

There’s a Previous Months section if you scroll down, so you can see how happy you would have been paying $12 for any of those packages, and use that to decide whether to gamble on a subscription.

Personally, I only buy in for a month if I know I want the headline game and would be happy paying close to $12 for it. Then whatever gets revealed is mostly upside, and I won’t be too disappointed if I don’t care about or already own most of them.

I would say don’t buy in unless you want the revealed game.

This. Which is why I’ve passed on every one before. But Xcom 2 makes this worth it to me.

Nice new Humble Bandai Namco Bundle 2 is live:

Pay $1 or more for Steam keys to:

• Enslaved : Odyssey to the West : Premium Edition
  • Ace Combat Assault Horizon : Enhanced Edition
  • PAC-MAN 256

BTA (currently around $6.40) and receive:

• Warhammer 40K : Eternal Crusade
  • Project CARS
  • Naruto Shippuden : Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Blast
  • More games next Tuesday

Pay $15 and unlock:

• Tales of Zestiria
  • Project CARS On Demand Pack (12 DLC for Project CARS)

Pay $35 for

• Little Nightmares pre-order

Enslaved for a buck is a no brainer. Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade (action MMO) is also a steal at under $7, plus Project CARS is nice too.

Enslaved for a buck is still overpriced by a buck. There. I said it. I feel better.

Is the Warhammer game F2P or what (beyond the initial purchase, of course)?

Damn, they must not be able to even give away copies of Project CARS (OK, more accurately sell them off cheaply)

It’s free to play. I’ve got five hours in so far, very fun.

Well it is coming up on being 2 years old in March, and it has a crapton of DLC, so most likely they figure if they shovel enough copies of the base game out the door people will start buying the DLC.

That Warhammer game looks a whole lot like Planetside 2 with a Warhammer skin, which would be amazingly awesome as I totally loved Planetside 2 back when there were lots of people playing it. So many nights still playing at 1:00AM… ;-)

Shadow Warrior 2 is 25% off on steam at $30 trump bucks, but if you already have Payday 2, there is a bundle that includes Shadow Warrior 2 and takes the cost down to only $27 trump bucks. I believe that this is the cheapest it has been so far.

Link to bundle:

Madden 17 on PS4 and Xbox One now available for under $20 for the Super Bowl.

The “Super Bowl Edition” is the same as the normal Madden 17 base game. It’s just for the price special.

People, Space Beast Terror Fright is an AMAZING first person Space Hulkey roguelike that is just wonderful to play alone or with friends. It’s on sale for $16 for two keys at, and is worth every penny. I paid full price for it and totally have gotten my money’s worth. It’s fun, updated regularly, and so wonderfully tense and violent. Get it and join us the next time we play online!

If anybody wants to split the keys with me then please PM me.

It was meant to be a Planetside 2 style game with a huge game world but they had to change engines and it became an arena type FPS game.

Bummer. PS 2 with Orks I could dig, CSGO with Orks not so much. Thanks for the response though!

I’m not into CS-type games at all, yet this one is a lot of fun. I’d say at least give it a shot if you get the bundle.

Boxed copy of Mafia 3 , is $21 on Amazon.

Ok, I’m in. Let me know when you’re next playing it online, because dayuuuum, it’s tough solo! I can imagine it is epic with a group of four, but I’m a bit nervous of jumping into public games yet because… well, noob.

It’ll likely be a spell, but if you stop by our Discord server someone might play with ya.

I am attempting, but it’s doing its best to stop me from logging on. Attempting continues…