Bargain Thread 2017

I highly recommend it at that price. It can be overwhelming at first, but there is A LOT to do and something engaging for almost any type of player.

Is that the one Tom streamed once? With really weird, original looking characters?

Twin-stick shooter RPG NeuroVoider - Deluxe Edition for $8.99 is the Star Deal of the Day on BundleStars.

Humble has a surprise Hidden GEMS 2 Bundle up. Three tiers (all games rated Very Positive):

$1 or more for Steam keys to:

• The Count Lucanor
  • Hustle Cat
  • Tattletail

BTA (Currently $6.25) and add:

• Pinstripe
  • Slayaway Camp
  • Apotheon

Pay $10 and unlock:

• Cryptark
  • Has-Been Heroes

Meanwhile in the Humble Store there is a 24 hour One Special Day Sale for charity. Deep discounts on several games including:

• Broken Age - $3.59
  • Deep Dungeons of Doom - $0.44
  • Stronghold Crusader II - $4.49
  • Ironcast - $6.74

Over at IndieGala there is a $5 Anime Treasure Bundle. No idea if anything in it is any good.

Glad I held off on Cryptark and Has Been Heroes, really great bundle!

This is a steal.

Yeah I’m kicking myself for buying Cryptark a couple weeks ago.

well, cryptark, has been heroes and apotheon. guess im going whole hog on this one.

Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition - Digital - $14.99 from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Obsidian-Pillars-Eternity-Complete-Download/dp/B075SP5VXJ/

Yeah, not sure how much I will end up actually playing these, but too good to pass up

It’s almost insulting for The Count Lucanor to be in the 1$ tier, it’s a supremely well made little horror game, both creepy and original. My review.

Man, you guys are making me want to drop $10 on the bundle even though I normally don’t play too many games in those genres and have a huge backlog already.

I’m also loathe to add any Steam games at the moment as I have exactly 666 games in my account, proving once and for all that Steam is Evil. ;-)

You have to do it, every tier in that bundle is full of WIN and FUN. It cannot be resisted!

I could not resist it, didn’t own a single one of the games and they all seemed like worthy or buying to one degree or another.

UnEpic is 50% off on Steam. $6.49.

I’m interested in Has-Been Heroes but not much else from the bundle. Anyone interested in splitting a bundle or already have that game and interested in a trade?

FYI all, apparently the Uplay store has a Far Cry sale going on right now, and the “Digital Apex” edition of Far Cry Primal is going for $22.

My god you guys, this bundle is AMAZING.

https://www.indiegala.com/warhammer

Huh, never heard of this Tempest: Pirate Action RPG before, anybody know if it’s any good?

It’s excellent. Seriously. Excellent.

Agreed with Brian - I highly recommend it. Bonus: no dancing involved!