Bargain Thread 2017

I played it for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it. Then other games came along. I should get back into it.

It’s even more fun in co-op! And you get its great soundtrack!

Considering I had at least passing interest in Tempest, Space Wolf, Vermintide, and Guns of Icarus…

Right? If I didn’t already own all of 'em I’d jump on this.

For the curious, the bundle being talked about:

$1 tier:
Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
Guns of Icarus Online
Yet Another Zombie Defense

Pay $3.99 or more:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Guns of Icarus Alliance
Dungeon Lords Steam Edition
Impossible Creatures Steam Edition
Lethal League
Tempest - Treasure Lands
Tempest - Original Soundtrack
War for the Overworld - Coupon Code -83% OFF

Can codes we don’t want be retrieved then given away or are they tied to account somehow?

Came here to post about the Warhammer Alliance Bundle on IndieGala, but Brian beat me to it.

Space Wolf for $4 is all you need to know, but getting Tempest plus DLC, Vermintide and all the other stuff as well…holy crap. That War for the Overworld Coupon brings the $50 Anniversary Edition (base game plus all DLC) down to $8.49, which is a great deal.

@Misguided You can give away the Steam keys for the games you already own or don’t want.

GreenManGaming Deals Page features several specials today.

• Flash Deal is Battlefield 4 for $3.99 (80%)
  • Game of the Week is Star Wars Battlefront II for $47.99 (20%)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY is $8, not a bad deal even if you only need the DLC.
  • Borderlands the Pre-Sequel is $9.60 (75%)
  • Just Cause Franchise is also on sale.

374 Weeklong Deals on Steam this week, highlights include:

https://chrono.gg/?=StrainTactics

Well, I suppose that’s less than I spend on fiber.

Except either I’m doing it wrong or the coupon doesn’t work on the War for the Overworld Anniversary Edition or DLC. Which is all I’d want it to work on, since I already own the base game. :(

Well crap, you should have mentioned you only wanted the coupon, I’d have given you mine.

No, I wanted the bundle. The only thing I’d want the coupon for is the DLC, though, and it doesn’t appear to work on that.

We never heard back in the thread how this turned out.

Speaking of Warhammer, the complete Armageddon bundle with all DLC is 70% off, I think it’s the cheapest it’s ever been.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/543/Warhammer_40000_Armageddon__Imperium_Complete/

Did you guys try it? How good is it?

I have it - I liked it a fair bit. It’s basically a slightly more casual Panzer General with W40k units.

I think it’s a bit more approachable than Panzer Corp as well, if you have tried that game as well.

I would like to before I recommend it to my brother, who was a big panzer general fan.

Definitely PG with WH40k, it’s a lot of fun.

Whoa, PG with WH40K units sounds like maybe the best thing ever!

PSA: This is NOT a digital version of the board game. Still a good value bundle!

Hmmm…it looks like despite using the graphic for Anniversary Edition on the bundle page, the coupon may actually only work on the $29.99 base game (I’m basing this off the list price shown when you look at the description page linked from the bundle). If so that’s a bit of a bait and switch. You may want to email IndieGala for clarification, they are usually pretty quick to respond to support requests.

Nope, it’s a heavily modified version of the original 2005 D.W. Bradley (of Wizardry fame) CRPG. The original Dungeon Lords was panned by critics and most gamers as being overly complex and bug-ridden. Changes have been made to the game off and on ever since, and the Steam Special Edition was releasaed by THQ/Nordic in 2015. It includes all the gameplay changes and bug fixes, plus multiplayer (up to 8 people) and an enhanced UI. It still looks and feels like a game from 2005, but by most accounts is a much improved version of the original.