Bargain Thread 2017

I never played the original, but this version is SO fun and silly, especially in co-op. I think we’ve got some games with 5-6 player games going, and it’s great.

A friend of mine worked on the original, and she was disappointed enough in the final 2005 product that she cringed when I brought it up a few years back. I’m curious what her thoughts are on this, or if it’s now been blocked from her memory like a traumatic experience.

I played the original and it was quite fun, if more action-oriented than I expected. The real problem were the technical issues. I think I stopped playing because of some glitch.

Pretty decent Warner Bros and also Telltale Lego games sale on XBL this week. Picked up Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (whew) for $7.50, about as cheap as I’ve ever seen.

Yeah, I know a lot of folks had issues with the original, sadly.

We played a while with no real issues.

Yeah, I’m thinking of revisiting the game in this new incarnation.

You should, it’s silly, janky fun.

HyperDimension Neptunia Re:Birth 2 - Sisters Generation is the Star Deal on BundleStars today at $4.49 (85%). Aren’t there like 50 of these games now? I can’t keep them all straight…

articy:draft Bundle is also live at BundleStars.

• Pay $2.49 for articy:draft 2 SE (retail is $199…so that’s a good deal, right?)
  • Pay $3.99 and get 3 games created with the software: The Detail, The Descendant and Nightmares from the Deep : The Cursed Heart.
  • Pay $9.99 and get the Commercial Use Upgrade DLC for articy:draft plus the MMORPG Gloria Victis.

That’s a 50% discount on Gloria Victis in the $10 tier. Not bad if you’re interested in messing around with articy:draft anyway.

Steam has Darkest Dungeon for $9.99 (60%) during Midweek Madness.
Also part of Midweek Madness is Dying Light for $19.99 (50%)

Today’s deal from Chrono.gg is 50 Years for $2. Very Positive reviews on Steam, normally $5.

Humble Bundle has a Stardock bundle. There’s an insane amount of gaming for what you pay.

Yes, yes there is.

https://www.humblebundle.com/stardock-bundle

$1 Buys you Sorcerer King : Rivals, Fallen Enchantress, Political Machine 2016 and Corporate Machine

$5.50 (BTA) adds Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion, Galactic Civ III and Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition (all DLC)

$15 unlocks Offworld Trading Company, Galactic Civ III : Crusade and Ashes of the Singularity : Escalation

Crazy good deal…

I bought in at $5.25 just to get Sorcerer King : Rivals, all the DLC for Fallen Enchantress, and Sins : Rebellion. I own everything else.

Can anyone here vouch for Gal Civ 3 with this new DLC?

The amazing thing about the Stardock bundle is I own just about everything, except the games in the $1 tier.
Major win! :D

Sadly I have everything except Crusade. as usually seems to happen with these.

Crusade really does make it feel like a different game.

You can unlock all of Super Mario Run for $5 at the moment. Fun little game. I opened it on iOS but suspect the deal is on Android, too.

HOG bundle, spend up to $8 for many hidden objects.

DEX is the Star Deal at BundleStars today. $2.99 (85%)

Also on offer at BundleStars, the Twilight Bundle. No sparkly vampires, just 10 Steam games for $1.99.

• Airport Madness : World Edition
  • Airport Madness 4
  • BalanCity
  • BreezeBlox
  • Chronology
  • Bomb the Monsters!
  • Back to Bed
  • Construct : Escape the System
  • Edge of Twilight : Return to Glory
  • Wooden Floor

IndieGala has the Darksiders Death Punch Bundle for $9.99. Contains Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition and Soundtrack, One Finger Death Punch and Silence of the Sleep.

Also available is the Indie Delirium Bundle for $2.99. Even at $3 I’m pretty sure you’d need to be delirious to find any of these games worthwhile.

Humble RPG Maker bundle:

The 1$ tier is pretty good. Ace is one of the best & most recent versions. Higher tiers are totally skippable unless interested in the DLC & games. I’ve probably used these programs for thousands of hours, feel free to PM with any questions.

Would anyone here recommend the articy draft program SlainteMhath posted about?

How hard is it to make an RPG?