Bargain Thread 2017

It wasn’t always like that.

Fabio was a Space Marine before he was a model. When he left them to pursue modeling, the Space Marines cried and were very sad. From that day on they all shaved their heads to forget about the brother they lost to modeling.

Anyone checked out Battlestar Galactica Deadlock yet? JUST found it and anxious to give it a shot! Turned based space battles, 3D and XCOM like campaign…whaaaa! lol

Where’s the love for the half-chewed lit cigar?

There was a show on it by 3 Moves Ahead. It sounded like a good game. Very good. They gave glowing praise of it,and said it was evocative thematically.

It’s been a long time since I played a WEGO turn system. I love how they play out. I wonder why more games don’t utilize this.

Definitely going to look into when I switch back to a PC instead of Mac next week!

Yup! If you don’t mind…

Truly one of my favorite games of the year so far. Just so fun.

Why is this in the “bargain” thread exactly? There’s been some discussion in the Brian Rubin space game thread and he likes it. But this is no “bargain” :)

It’s a steal at $40 good sir. Clearly a $60 game.

You can’t stop Brian. You can only hope to contain him!

You could stop me with Oreo ice cream. Or anything Reese’s.

Have you tried the peanut butter Oreos yet?

The PB oreos were a total disappointment for me, but they had Reese’s oreos for a bit that were awesome. Better ratio I guess and there was fudge and pb in the cream instead of just pb.

Tom Chick fave Agents of Mayhem is currently 20 bucks or so on Steam. I feel like this doesn’t say good things about its success.

I would think the layoffs at Volition said as much.

Thanks for the quick take on AoG II.

Space Ludus just sounds funny.
“I had space ludus, but the doc gave me some pills that cleared it right up!”

Surprisingly meh, I have to say. Never got to try Reese’s Oreos. I actually avoided them, worrying they’d be too dangerous.

In defense of Brian, he did not make the post I was questioning :)

Yes AoG II was ok. Enjoyed it for a bit, worth it maybe if you like gladiators and its on sell, not the ideal game to play right before BGD.

Now, OMG Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is the best game of the year so far for me! Including over ME: A and XCOM Chosen! This is THE strategy capital ship with fighters game Ive been waiting for since the late 80s! Everything in this game is waaaay better than it should be! And watching Brian’s video discovered you can even wander around your ship…wow.

For the first time I’m actually using the battle replay feature in a game, because it’s so BSG, it’s hard NOT to watch! Hiring Captains, building ships, doing blueprints, I’m just a few missions in and already feel I got 60 worth of game…ok but Ill still apologize for posting here instead of the space game thread though ;)

FYI Brian, same effect on me regarding Oreo and Reese’s, go a few times a year to get that exact Blizzard at DQ LOL

If the game is so good, you should post in the game’s thread, not this thread or the space game thread. It will get lost in both places. If there isn’t a thread for the game yet, it sounds like there should be.