Bargain Thread 2017

Sounds like we need a cage fight between @BrianRubin and @Profanicus! Or am I thinking Thunderdome?

I’ve not even played NMS because it looks like garbage.

Hehe well I may or may not be poking the bear a bit there! ;)

But my long-standing love of NMS is no secret.

I’ve had Empyrion for an age; tried it a few times over the past two years but it’s never clicked. Given it’s still in EA I always put it down to that, shelve it, and pledge to try again next year.

BrainGoodGames’ Minos Strategos is part of this bundle, although the game itself goes for that same price when on sale.

Been waiting on a sale for NMS for a couple of months - seems like they really made the progress folks wanted with the august update, or at least enough for me. Thinking it may get down to my current price point of about $25 during the steam Halloween sale.

It was less than $25 in August, when the update released. So yeah it certainly may go low again soon. :)

According to isthereanydeal.com $5.99 is the historical low, so this bundle may be worth it for just that game. I definitely don’t any of the others, but BrainGoodGames is definitely on my interested list.

I know. I waited too long to do my research (knew I’d be sinking a lot of time into Destiny 2 as well).

Minos Strategos is awesome and everybody needs to buy it now, today.

GMG has mis-priced Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition in cart price : $50.99

BUY IT NOW! The MSRP should be $79.99 - 15%

Also an EXTRA 5% off voucher on the VIP page here:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

So it comes out to $48.44

Looks like they fixed it already. 67.99 in my cart.

Yeah they were quick to fix it. :)

I grabbed a 2nd copy for a friend before it got fixed, not sure if he will want. If he doesn’t I’ll offer it up for sale here on QT3 in the steam trading thread.

I noticed a big Halloween sale on Xbox Live this morning. Things like Voodoo Vince for $7.50. Resident Evil 4 for $8, Dead Rising 4 for $16, DmC for $10, DMC4 SE for $12.50. Torment for only $12.50 (I am a Kickstarter, so I own it for PC, but that’s pretty low for an Xbox copy).

GOG is giving away Stronghold HD + A.D. 2044 for the next 48 hours

Edit: Added Facebook link. Is it kosher to post FB links here?

Rebel Galaxy $4

https://www.chrono.gg/?utm_source=Chrono+Deals&utm_campaign=6b536c5c1e-Rebel_Galaxy_10_24_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8e798c5f81-6b536c5c1e-95283449

Some great deals in that Xbox sale.

I enjoyed the first 20 hours or so of Planescape, until the demon stronghold-ish place with frustrating forced combats I couldn’t seem to win. Does Torment have anything like that?

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle is available now.

Pay What You Want is awesome.
Tumbleseed
Grim Fandango Remastered
Loot Rascals

Average Tier
Abzu
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Flint Hook

$9 or more (the one I chose.)
Full Throttle Remastered
Everything
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket for San Franciscoites or people traveling.

Nice! Tumbleseed, Loot Rascals, and Flinthook were all on my wishlist.

I have heard that Tumbleseed is best on Switch because of the 3D rumble, but I’m happy to be able to try it first on PC before investing in that version. If it’s as good as I’ve heard, I’m sure I’ll pay for it on the Switch eventually!

tumbleseed AND loot rascals in the pwyw! nice!!!