Bargain Thread 2018

That’s kind of the read I was getting from following it as well. It seems like they’re not far off from making a game that would be well worth playing, but just can’t seem to push themselves over that final hurdle. I do very much enjoy these types of games, and $7…plus I don’t own and am interested in Styx and Soulblight ($1 tier), so worst case it’s a $6 gamble, and I’ll see if this major update ever materializes. I think I just talked myself into it. ;-)

Thanks for your insight! Much appreciated.

Mudrunner is fantastic, I need to get back to it!

No Man’s Sky is $23.99 over at the Humble Store. If you’re a monthly subscriber you get an additional 10% off, making it a historical low of $21.59.

The recent NEXT update changed the game fairly dramatically, and enough content has been added over the 4 major updates that it feels far more substantial than it did in it’s early days. It’s still primarily an exploration and discovery game though, so if you’re looking for another Mass Effect or Elite Dangerous, look elsewhere.

Two flash sales that caught my eye over at GreenManGaming today. 26% off Dragon Quest XI PC, bringing it down to $44.39 and 10% off Spider-Man PS4 bringing it down to $53.99.

Slickdeal is showing an interesting deal from Razer.com. THere is a discount code - RGSSDSEP10, but it only works on one item.

Kalypso Publisher Sale [razer.com]
Dungeons [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $1.80
Dungeons Gold Edition [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.60
Dungeons The Dark Lord [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $2.70
Dungeons 2 [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $2.70
Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter [razer.com] $1.80
Tropico Trilogy [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.60
Tropico 3 [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $1.80
Tropico 3 Gold Edition [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $2.03
Tropico 4 [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $2.70
Tropico 5 [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.60
Grand Ages Rome [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $1.80
Grand Ages Rome Gold [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $2.70
Grand Ages: Medieval [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.60
More [razer.com]
THQ Nordic Publisher Sale [razer.com]
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.60
This is The Police [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $3.38
Painkiller [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $1.13
Painkiller Hell & Damnation [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $4.50
Painkiller Hell & Damnation Collector’s Edition [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $6.75
Darksiders New Franchise Pack [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $6.75
Super Dungeon Bro [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $4.50
Red Faction Guerilla Re-mars-tered [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $4.50
More [razer.com]
New Subscribers to the Razer Game Store Newsletter [razer.com] will receive a $5 Off $10 Voucher Code
Example Deals with the $5 Off Voucher
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $5
Battle Chasers: Nightwar [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $7
Rad Rodgers [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $6.99
Painkiller Complete Pack [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $9
The Dwarves [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $5
The Dwarves Digital Deluxe Edition [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $7.50
The Raven Remastered [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $5
The Raven Remastered Deluxe [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $7.50
Darksiders New Franchise Pack [razer.com] + Dungeons 2 [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $5.50
The Shadow of the Tomb Raider Season Pass [razer.com] (PC Digital Download) $20.49
More [razer.com]

As you can see, it includes Titan Quest for 3.60.

Also, the games all unlock on steam.

Huh, I for some reason thought the Razer store didn’t offer Steam codes.

PSN Flash sale is on until Monday.

Unravel 1 & 2 bundle - 30%
Dark Souls: Remastered - 30%
Yakuza 6 - 40%
FarCry Primal - 70%
Vampyr - 33%
Star Wars: Battlefront II - 75%

EDIT: Whoah, just found this: Capcom Beat’em Up Bundle. Looks pretty awesome! Just King of Dragons and Knights of the Round in one package is already pretty awesome!

GMG sells PS4 codes? I can’t seem to see any on their site.

It might be a country restriction thing.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/consoles/ps4/

It’s already available on Switch, PS4 and Xbox One and it’s superb. If you’ve never played Battle Circuit and Armored Warriors before, you are in for a treat.

Thanks for posting that Slayer Bundle from Fanatical. I’m pausing the Humble Monthly and for less than half the price I’m getting a bunch of games that are actually interesting to me. That $5 tier is a no-brainer if you don’t have most or all of them.

EDIT: I installed the Styx game and played about an hour or two. Not bad except for the rather muddy color palette. I gather that the point is to always avoid combat because I can’t seem to get the parry timing right, and one guard takes me out in 3-4 blows.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Grand Theft Auto V for $17.49 (42%). NOTE : This is NOT a Steam Key. It activates on Rockstar Social Club, which requires creating an account.

Steam has over 800 Weeklong Deals this week. Some highlights:

For Heroes of Might and Magic V (one of the better titles), unless you need the campaign, skip the base game and get the Tribes of the East. It is a stand alone version with all the town’s, factions and features of the original, plus multiple upgrade paths for units.

It’s not like IV, and instead, is similar to III.

I glandes, and it seems HOMM V is bundled in a weird way, alongside other Heroes games, while leaving out what appears to be standalone expansion packs (something in the East, and another one)?

“glandes”?

Yeah, Tribes of the East is stand alone. It’s the best value. You can ignore the rest for 5.

Which is what I said. I think.

If you are a fan of hidden-object adventure games, Fanatical has two nice bundles for you.

GreenManGaming has a Scandimania sale happening. Basically it’s games from Scandinavian developers/publishers at up to 80% off. Use the code NORDIC15 and get an extra 15% off. That leads to deals like:

• Pillars of Eternity : Definitive Edition - $17
  • Cities Skylines - $6.37 (All DLC also on sale)
  • Warhammer : Vermintide 2 - $16.82 (DLC also on sale)
  • Battletech - $23.79
  • Age of Wonders III - $6.37
  • Tyranny - $13.00
  • Deals on Europa Universalis IV & Crusader Kings II plus tons of DLC.
  • And many more titles

Steam Midweek Madness features 50% off both Absolver - $14.99 and NieR Automata - $29.99.
The DiRT Franchise is also on sale for up to 78% off.
Steam also has the Versus Evil 5th Anniversary Sale featuring:

I love how the “Dirt Franchise” is two games.

Not a yuge deal, but 20% off seems to be the best price for this new release:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/valkyria-chronicles-4

noice