Bargain Thread 2018

A fair amount of stuff just went on sale on the Switch eShop. Highlight for me is Diablo 3 for $40, but also considering Mega Man 11 for $24 and Yoku’s Island Express for $10.

OH, Yoku at $10 is a must-buy, if you ask me.

Wow, that is a good deal! Own most of them already though. Still, having SC4 on digital would be nice so I don’t have to pop in a disc to install it. (Soooo lazy.)

Yoku’s Island Express is $6.60 on Xbox. I remember it getting very positive buzz here at Qt3. What type of game was it again? A platformer?

EDIT: I found the Qt3 thread. Apparently it’s a pinball metroidvania?

COH2 is one of those games which isn’t bad, but would have been better off trying to do “more of the same, but better” imho. Speaking of which, I heartily recommend Company of Heroes: Eastern Front which is eternally free, what with it being a community mod on Steam.

Meh. I was angry at Relic for abandoning Homeworld. (Though after HW2 I can sort of understand why.)

GamersGate UK has a nice deal for an Unreal Pack. Get everything named Unreal or Unreal Tournament for 2.30 units of their strange currency. It’s a single Steam key.

They also have a THQ Nordic sale. I noticed that this is pretty much the only store around selling Gothic 2 vanilla and the G2 Add-On as single products. They’re on sale for ca. 1.20 each.

Any one of them that I should skip? If I went for them all, that’s 22 whole bucks, sheesh, including the deluxe content pack.

Nah, they all add a ton of shit. Worth getting.

Fanatical Star Deal is Total War : Warhammer II for $26.99 (55%), a historic low.

Also just launched at Fanatical, the Road Rage Bundle for $3.99. Includes:

• Mad Max
  • Cluster Truck
  • Guts & Glory
  • Carmageddon : Max Damage

Also Indiegala has got some bundle for 3,5$ with the puzzling, irritating and then amazing Has-Been Heroes, a game that is rumored to be played by snobs on the Switch — nope, that’s not bitterness, nope.

The Art of AC:Odyssey is $17 (use 10% off coupon on page).

I already had the Syndicate and Origins ART books and they are fantastic. :D

OK, Steam had the “fill out your bundle” option that brought the price down to a more reasonable 16 and change for the whole shebang, so I went with that. I already had SG Warlords (which I bought in Early Access).

Boom!

Best of Chrono GG sale runs Dec 8th - Dec 17th. (1 game per day).

https://www.chrono.gg/

Today is Everspace Ultimate Edition $10.

Cross posting this because I doubt it will go any lower for a yearly subscription.

Subnautica and Super Meat Boy will both be free later this month on the epic game store. Deets here:

Razer Game Store has a bit of a pre-christmas sale going on, lots of Ubi games on sale and other stuff:

https://gamestore.razer.com/lp/christmas

Okay that’s it I’m not buying any more games. All these games being given away, which I’ve bought, but never played.

I JUST bought subnautica on sale recently. Feels great to hear it’ll be free before I get a chance to play it.