Bargain Thread 2018

I only count 24 games you’re giving away…which begs the question, which one was a keeper?! =)

None of them! :)

I gave away THE LAST DOOR Season 1.

Raises the question.

Game 25 was THE LAST DOOR Season 1, I gave it away before posting in the giveaway thread. :)

I also just downloaded it for free on the PS4 with PS Plus. Is it scary? Scary games scare me.

I hate scary games, but this is special and worth it in my opinion.

It’s much less tense in story mode, but it is still scary in an existential sort of way.

All time low price for fallout 4 goty to wash the taste of fallout 76 out of your mouth:

Who voted this game GOTY?

From wikipedia:

This may be only of interest to me but GOG has the original Strategic Command on sale ($2.69 CDN so probably $1.99 US). I’ve had this on my wish list forever but it never seemed to go on sale. This was probably my second step into wargaming after Panzer General. I’m sure the latest SCs are “better” but the simplicity of the original game appeals to me a lot. For those not familiar with the SC series I would put it on a line between Panzer General and Hearts of Iron. For $2 I’m going to pick this up just for the nostalgia factor and see if my game has improved after all these years.

https://www.gog.com/game/strategic_command_european_theater

I think the second game (part of the Strategic Command Classic: WWII, as it is sold by Matrix, but boy does that nomenclature of theirs get confusing) isn’t much more complicated and offers interface improvements, but you can’t beat the pricing of the version sold by Strategy First!

Also Distant Worlds universe is a flash deal at Fanatical, for 11 bucks. I don’t think you can apply the Fanatical10 coupon on those deals, but I am thinking this is the lowest it’s ever been.

Steam key only, although it runs outside of Steam if I recall.

For Amazon Prime people, Twitch Prime has four new free games this month: Bomber Crew (I assume without the Pacific campaign DLC), Hyper Light Drifter, both “seasons” of Orwell, and République.

GoG had it for $9 one day during the winter sale. I thought hard about buying it, but decided to pass after reading about its UI/font problems.

Yeah I could have got cheap superbowl tickets, but after hearing what a nightmare the parking was I decided not to go.

Twitch Prime version of Bomber crew includes all the DLC! (or at least it shows them all installed and offers the pacific campaign if you start a new game)

Woohoo, great news!

New Bargain Thread for 2019 is live.