Bargain Thread 2018

Physics engine requirements? I can spare some mining cycles for this, but not too much.

I’m not too sure about the specifics, but we have under license an experimental build of the engine for the next DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball and our support team is available 24/7 for all your troubleshooting needs.

Axiom Verge is $13.99 on Switch til the 19th.

Cook Serve Delicious 2 - $6.49

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/cook-serve-delicious-2

Oh, it’s also the PSN Flash Sale this weekend.

Overwatch 50% off
Soma 60% off
A bunch of older Resident Evils are 50% off or more

and more importantly:

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 60% off

It’s… a real thing! :O

Heck yeah!

So I get that the anime chicks are personifications of the four “consoles”, but now they’re inside another game where they are their own goddesses? And they want a little sister because… ?

Clearly, I can’t compete with the true professionals.

FYI!

Calling all players of Gamindustri! Prepare to log-in and save Alsgard–on PC! Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online hits Steam February 27, 2018 with a weeklong 30% discount! The game will include English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese subtitles!

The Xbox character wants a little sister (handheld system) because the other goddesses have them.

This just in:

“Wait…those aren’t tears. THOSE AREN’T TEARS!”

Fanatical Star Deal today is Overcooked for $5.09 (70%).

The Indie Legends 7 Bundle is live on Fanatical. $3.49 for Steam keys to:

• Deadlight
  • Kingdom Rush Frontiers
  • GoNNER
  • Replica
  • The Count Lucanor w/soundtrack
  • Bad Dream : Coma
  • Mad Games Tycoon
  • Barony : Cursed Edition

Deadlight is good. MAD Games Tycoon is actually pretty decent as well, and Barony is an interesting multiplayer experience. All together, well worth a $3.49 gamble.

Also grab the Fanatical Starter Bundle for $1.99.

• Slain : Back from Hell
  • Monster Slayers : Complete Edition
  • Tropico 4 : Collector’s Bundle
  • Silence of the Sleep
  • Toren
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
  • Rise of the Triad (2015)
  • Gray Matter
  • Dungeons 2
  • Perfect Universe

What’s not to like for $2? Monster Slayers is great, Gray Matter and Dungeons 2 are interesting, Silence of the Sleep and Slain are indie hits, and the Rise of the Triad remake is worthwhile.

282 Weeklong Deals follow up the Steam sale form the weekend. Not a lot of great value this time, though Rise To Ruins is a pretty good deal at $4.99 (50%) and I never miss an opportunity to rep a Spiderweb game when they’re on sale, so check out Avadon 2 : The Corruption at $2.99 (70%).

Humble Store has an Ubi sale going on:

Wingamestore has their winter sale starting today:

Between this and 3MA’s unexpected Winter of Wargaming start, climate change is messing up with me!

Today’s Fanatical Star Deal is Fighting Fantasy Legends for only $1 (90% off), but I was charged only $0.50. Limited stock!

Fanatical also has two new bundles for BundleFest this week.

On PSN this week, FarCry and EA stuff on sale:

• Battlefield 1 Revolution + Titanfall 2 Ultimate are 75% off, so the bundle costs less than Battlefield 1 Revolution alone.

• Battlefront II 60% off

• Far Cry 4 and Primal 70% off

• Mass Effect Andromeda 67% off

• Plus the lovely Unravel 75% off

Sadly, nothing anime-related, however.

Fantastic new Humble Classics Return Bundle today.

• Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall in the $1 tier (along with Broken Sword 5 and Tesla Effect).
  • BTA (currently $6.75) contains Wasteland 2 : Director’s Cut, Shadowrun Hong Kong, Age of Wonders 3 and Xenonauts
  • $15 top tier is Torment : Tides of Numenera plus Dreamfall Chapters : Final Cut Edition

With the $2 wallet rebate for the top tier, Humble Monthly folks can get Torment for $13, which is a historic low for the game. Plus every tier in the bundle contains several great games.

Actually, Torment is currently $7.09 at CDKeys.com.