Bargain Thread 2018

Battlefield SP is ok. It’s a set of WW1 mini campaigns. If you skipped the MP it would be worth it as a tech demo at least, but I thought it was more of a ‘showcase’ than the other campaigns in the series.

You can also get Titanfall 2 on Amazon for $5.
Origin lost my games library around a year ago, so I don’t buy from them directly anymore.
Not so much with Steam or Amazon though, they keep better records.

OH shit, that sucks.

The Amazon-sold key still unlocks on Origin, though.

Yes, but at least theoretically in the event Origin lost your account info you’d still have the key and could re-redeem it.

Yes I just wanted to make sure people know it’s not on steam. :)

I don’t think so? If in their database the key is marked as ‘redeemed’, no one can re-redeem it again. It’s how I thought all the keys works in all the stores.

Batman Bundle at Fanatical. $9.99 for Arkham City/Asylum/Origins GOTY Editions (all DLC).

Asura : Vengeance Expansion is the Star Deal at $4.49 (55%)

Tiny Build Party Bundle for $4.99 includes:

• The Final Station
  • Mr. Shifty
  • Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
  • Party Hard
  • SpeedRunners
  • Punch Club Deluxe Edition
  • Lovely Planet
  • Phantom Trigger
  • No Time to Explain : Remastered
  • Fearless Fantasy
  • Community Inc.
  • Party Hard Tycoon

Anime…uh…Chest Bundle (facepalm) includes exactly what you think it does, with three tiers, $1.00, $2.49 and $3.49.

At least this one seems pretty wholesome!

In the single dollar tier, Koi-koi Japan is one of the most decent Hanafuda games for the PC. The release version was really, really bad and rough, but a major update a year or so turned it into a really fluid experience, and even brought a jerky but functional multiplayer. Of note, you can turn off all the sexist crap (which was toned down a huge time in the previously mentionned update already) to give it the proper hanafuda atmosphere.

Also, indiegala is having their weekly Hump Day Bundle feature Leap of Fate (and Don’t Touch Anything, although I think that one may be more of a phone game), a game that would have been pretty great if Neon Chrome didn’t exist.

Fanatical Bundlefest continues today.

Humble Store has a Bandai Namco Anime Sale happening. Extra discounts for Monthly Subscribers.

I bought it on Origin now, even though I’ve already played it on Xbox One. It’s that good.

CDKeys is selling Steep (digital code) on XB1 for less than $10.

Also, Origin currently has Mass Effect Andromeda for $9.99.

For those few who don’t already own it (like me), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Switch can be had for $45 on Amazon (US). From what I understand of Nintendo pricing policies, it is unlikely to be cheaper than this anytime soon.

It’s over after Monday, but right now the PS store has a huge PSVR sale going on.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSSPECIALS/1

Fanatical’s BundleFest comes to a close today with a new Nemesis 6 Bundle that has three tiers and several new-to-bundle Steam games. At the top level you get 15 games total, including Antihero, Beholder and its Blissful Sleep DLC, side-scroller Seraph and classic Slitherine wargame Panzer Corps for $8.99.

If you enjoy HOG adventures, the Dollar Viva Bundle might interest you. 29 Steam keys for $1, including a bunch of HOG adventure titles.

If you’re looking for 13 Indie titles from a cross-section of genres for only $1, check out the Dollar Slam Bundle

You can see all the Fanatical Bundles listed here. Many of the BundleFest specials end tomorrow.

Fanatical also has the Civ VI Rise & Fall Expansion as the Star Deal today for $23.39 (22%).

Steam has pixelated pugilistic management sim Domina for only $3.39 (66%) as the Daily Deal today.

This is a fantastic bundle! Antihero! You guys better play some games with us regulars once you get your feet wet.
vR8qCsg

This is the game that has the AI learn from your previous actions and then use them against you. If you go aggressive and run and gun the AI will do the same on your next mission and vice versa if you are sneaky and quiet.

I’ve been curious about this and the price dipped low enough to try the game.