Bargain Thread 2018

I doubt anything could be WoFF-level, so that’s alright.

I’d be surprised if it’s very much fancier than the Rise of Flight campaign.

On the other hand, I believe the Pat Wilson Career Generator has an IL-2 mode now, so if you want more detailed missions with more stuff off the beaten path, you have that option, too.

Not sure what this has to do with my problem?

Shit, I don’t have the other tracks for Redout. Time to pick up before it expires.

Re Il2 Sturmovik Stalingrad:

Lol, brain fart. I’m sorry, I meant which video card an application uses.

Uh. I subscribed to Amazon Prime to get the Twich Prime games, but I didn’t notice they were exclusive to Twitch own desktop app.

Another platform installed in my computer… :(

And do you see your free games in the Twitch app? I don’t, sent a support request email to find out why.

Oh, it’s actually shameful how bad it is. They are redeemed on the Twitch website, clicking on the crown icon, but then installed on the desktop app. So in neither the web or the app can be done everything it needs to be done.

They have to be installed from the twitch app but you can launch the games from your desktop or steam so you don’t really have to use the twitch app other to install.

What film is that from, anyway? Zoolander?

Fine, fine, if it’s got a fun campaign and I can just jump in in the air, I’ll try it.

Starsky & Hutch

Pretty sure this is from the short lived “The Ben Stiller Show” on Fox.

dunno and dont care as long as it gets you fokkers to buy il2 sturmovik

Hey I didn’t know you worked in SEO too. ;)

what am SEO? I am a housewife currently taking care of 15months old daughter and 5 year old son. between dishes, cooking, groceries, cleaning, raising the little fokkers right and laundry i do what i can to help my preferred niche in gaming.

New Star Deal has Agents of Mayhem at $6.49 - a historical low.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/agents-of-mayhem

[offtopic] SEO is Search Engine Optimization, the method of improving a website via more content, better usability and so on to make it more valuable for search engines and users. A very old tactic used to be highlight the keywords you want to rank for to make them appear more valuable for that page, which worked back in the day, especially with Bing [/offtopic]