Bargain Thread 2018

They said in a video about the PDX con coming up that they won’t be announcing Victoria III at the convention, to the great dismay of many people. Doesn’t mean they aren’t making it, but it won’t be the next PDX game (unless he was just trolling). I am personally hoping for EU: Rome 2, or a cold war game (could be one of the reasons they cancelled East vs. West).

I forgot about their Rome game. Its fans have been waiting longer for a sequel than the Vicky fans.

Pay what you want for :

The Deed

https://www.humblebundle.com/widget/v2/standalone/the_deed/hABWRUT2dY

CAT Interstellar

https://www.humblebundle.com/widget/v2/product/catinterstellar/932ds3

It’s not really pay what you want. I wanted to pay $0, and they wouldn’t accept less than $0.06.

Guys, guys, Sakkura Studios are back!

We just got a wonderful idea. So it’s a first person dungeon crawler where your team are all fairy tale characters, reimagined as scantily-clad anime chicks, of course. When they fight they get bloody so they have to lick each other to recover HP. But getting too bloody will make them go into blood frenzy so they’ll go berserk… and strip even more clothes, obv. As the only male character, your job is to keep the women sane by shooting them full of your purifying sem blood, I mean blood.

For good measure, we’re also adding another “purifying” mini-game where you rub the blood off the girls with your finger. And you can get a bonus for making the entire dungeon horny… somehow?

What do you guys think, isn’t this great?

Oh wait… nevermind.

PSN flash sale is on: Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 70% off

Holy shit you’re not kidding:

Does Sakkura Studios offer high resolution lossless image files of the game’s characters? High quality enough that they could perhaps be printed on a body pillow? Asking for a friend.

I never kid about waifus.

Unfortunately, your friend is out of luck. As a consequence of the recent glut of anime dating sims published on Steam, there is now a worldwide shortage of body-pillow grade memory foam for the time being.

WinGameStore has a sale going on, with flash deals!

I am tempted by Serial Cleaner, for less than $4. Anyone play it?

Some interesting deals.

Is there a connection between Worlds of Magic and Planar Conquest (apart from the fact that both are panned in steam)?

Planar Conquest was a remake made for mobile that was than ported to PC (I don’t remember who was gifted a copy, if anyone). AFAIK, it’s cleaner, but not good enough for me to care.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Lords of the Fallen GOTY for $3.99 (87%). Includes all DLC.

Also check out the Fanatical deals on Metro Redux Bundle at $5.39 (82%), Egosoft X Collection at $17.99 (80%), Homefront : The Revolution Freedom Fighter Bundle for $7.19 (82%) and Warhammer : Vermintide 2 at $23.99 (20%).

If DRM Free is your jam, GOG has a Most Wanted Games Sale happening with up to 85% off it’s most wishlisted games and DLC.
No new games on GOG Connect as part of the sale, I checked. =)

Steam has EA open-world ARPG Wolcen : Lords of Mayhem for $14.99 (25%) as the Daily Deal.

Also, Steam has over 500 Weeklong Deals. Highlights include:

That Wolcen game sounded interestng till I saw it’s been in early access for 2 years.

I’m a Kickstarter backer, and they update it fairly consistently.

Wolcen definitely looks promising, but I’m not buying it in EA.

The Tales of Beseria $14.99 (70%) deal is back on Fanatical as the daily Star Deal. Sold Out quickly last time, so act fast.

The Curve Digital Pick & Mix Bundle offers up 15 games and DLC from the publisher. Choose any 1 for $1, 5 for $2.99 or 10 for $4.99. Includes Serial Cleaner (which I seem to recall someone wanting recently), Iron Fisticle, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Stealth Inc. 2, Qora, and Explodemon among others.

Sci-Fi Week Sale at Humble Store has nice discounts on many titles. Stellaris DLC is 55% off during the sale.

If you’re a Hidden Object Game (HOG) fan, IndieGala has a new Microids Bundle that contains a bunch of them plus Moto Racer 4 and a couple of other titles for $2.99.

Steam Daily Deal is Salt and Sanctuary for $7.19 (60%), a historic low.
Darkest Dungeon is a MidWeek Madness Deal at $8.49 (66%), also a historic low.

Fanatical has Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel as the Star Deal today at $9.79 (76%).

Satellite Reign is FREE for the next 48 hours at the Humble Store.
They’re also having a CapCom Sale this weekend. Up to 80% off on franchises such as DMC, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Lost Planet, etc. and games such as Dragon’s Dogma and others.

Steam has a Daedalic Publisher’s Sale happening. Up to 90% off games like:

• Witch It! - $7.49 (50%)
  • Pillars of the Earth - $14.99 (50%)
  • Armageddon Bundle - $12.99 (90%)
  • Shadow Tactics - $19.99 (50%)
  • Blackguards Franchise Bundle - $2.99 (90%)
  • Valhalla Hills - $3.99 (80%)
  • and many more.

Also on Steam, add Eador : Masters of the Broken World to your library for FREE this weekend.
Eador : Genesis is also on sale for $2.99 (50%) and Eador : Imperium is on sale for $9.99 (50%). If you already own Genesis, you can get Imperium for $8.49 by purchasing the Eador Series Bundle. Since you’ll own Masters and Genesis, the additional 15% discount will apply to Imperium alone, saving you an additional $1.50. Steam bundle magic!

The Golf Club 2 is $8 on Steam, any opinions on it at this price?

Definite yes for me. I think I paid about twice that and don’t regret it. Some user created courses have some crazy greens that make putting difficult, but not all courses are liek that.

The value increases if you have friends to scorebattle with, but it’s still probably the best game out there if you just want to play some simulated golf. Eight bucks is a great price.