Bargain Thread 2018

I just blocked Khelavaster, what was his post about?

;)

Don’t shoot the messenger!

Regarding the bundle itself, Mercenary Kings is the only thing I can speak for. The sprite work is beautiful, but it needs to be stated: despite the run-and-gun exterior and all the marketing billing it that way, the game itself is actually a sidescrolling monster-hunting game, complete with the eternal materials chase and endless upgrades to let you fight stronger stuff to get better upgrades to fight stronger stuff. It’s a fun game, but don’t go in expecting Contra.

Panzer Corps plus Allied DLC for $1 is a STEAL.

Humble Store is having a 505 Games Sale. Some good deals, including (prices include 10% monthly sub discount):

• Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons - $2.69
  • How To Survive : $1.34
  • How To Survive 2 : $3.36
  • Virginia : $0.89
  • Ember : $2.24
  • Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - $0.44

Fanatical has Tropico 5 Complete Collection for $4.99 as their Star Deal.
Fanatical is also having a May Madness Sale. Use code MAY10 to get an additional 10% off already discounted titles (exclusions apply).

Steam has the Titan Quest Franchise on sale. $3.99 for Titan Quest Anniversary, and $9.99 for Titan Quest : Ragnarok

Marlow Briggs is a pretty kickass God of War-like and totally worth 44 cents.

Straight up, that game is totally clutch and on fleek. I wouldn’t throw shade at all even though parts made me salty. This is a joint for woke gamerz.

I suddenly feel much older than I did when entered this thread.

YASSS!

Seriously though, Marlow Briggs, both How To Survive games and Ember (an old-school RPG) all make my recommended list, especially at those thrift store prices. Pop those tags!

If you haven’t played Titan Quest since the Anniversary Edition came out, you should definitely check it out.

Sorry, all these recommendations, and no one is standing up for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, which is a legitimate classic?

Or are we just assuming all right-thinking people have played it at least twice already?

I guess Brothers is pretty good, but I wasn’t blown away by it. Also found the gimmick of playing two characters at once a little off-putting.

I choose to believe the later. Since it was legitimately brilliant, and a rare case where the act of playing, and the physicality of it, reinforced the narrative.

That river at the end… so good.

He’s saying the game is cool as a cucumber, Daddyo.

Right on!

Where’s that Steve Buscemi GIF?

I’m almost embarrassed to admit it here but I love Music ⚡️ Band! They know how to rock.

LOL, is that a real thing, I thought it were a joke.

I’m pretty sure that @AntediluvianArk is referring to the “Music Band” being alluded to, AC/DC if I’m not mistaken (they’re the one with the lightning bolt, right?).

I’m a big fan of music band, sport too