Bargain Thread 2018

>OBSERVER is free on Twitch today for Prime members, this is the one I really wanted.

Is it true that the Space Hulk game in that bundle above has a lot of DLC needed to make it feel complete, or does it stand on its own?
The Crowntakers game looks pretty cute.

Quick summary on this? Google said horror game.

I grabbed it. Space Hulk, Royal Heroes and Crown Takers all looked fun.

It’s an investigative mystery cyberpunk walking sim with horror-ish elements when you jack into crazy or dead peoples’ brains. It’s a mindfuck with a great story. Or so I hear, I haven’t played it yet.

Also the player character is voiced by Rutger Hauer.

Slay the Spire, which was a hot seller during the Summer Sale, is $10.07 (37%), a historic low, for the weekend on Steam.

Hack.net free, on Steam. Ends July 14.

Must be a German word for getting excited about a free Steam game and being subsequently super disappointed that you forgot you already own it.

Schadampfreude?

More like “Verdampft!!”

(a play on Verdammt! meaning “dammit!” but if I’m not mistaken it probably means “steamed” in the literal, not figurative sense)

Square Enix sale happening now on the Humble Store. Lots of stuff, but the main relevant thing for most people is probably going to be Final Fantasy XII for $25 ($22.50 for Humble Monthly subs).

TACOMA is free on Twitch today for Prime members

Surviving Mars is $24 (40% off) over on Fantatical.

Well played.
That’s absolutely correct.

Fanatical has a bundle with the whole Pyro Studios catalog for 1€. That’s all the Commandos except the shooter, Praetorians and one other Medieval game.

In the news today:
Pyro sold all the rights to the games mentioned above to the German publisher Kalypso. Generally speaking Kalypso tend to use the rights they’re buying. So I wouldn’t be surprised if a new Commandos is coming.

Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung! (oder wäre das eher Zusage*?)

*Actually I think that’s more “approval,” isn’t it?

i decided on buying XV over XII during the steam sale on the basis that I had experienced quite a bit of XII already while XV would be a new experience for me, and man, that was a mistake.

Free game for Switch!

Build a bundell, 3 game minimum

Shadow Tactics / Blackguards / Rando Game = $6

Qualified bargain.

Extra 12% off at the RAZR game store with this code: RGSW6418JUL12

News got covered by the internets now.