Bargain Thread 2018

そうですか。 ;)

Chrono.gg has the XCOM 2 collection (the whole deal with all the DLCs) for $29.99 today.

Here it’s Kingdom New Lands. Between that and their sponsored loot crate, are they geowalling us?

That’s possible. I saw the deal posted on Reddit. Here’s the link:

And the direct link to the deal:

so many things i havent played that i want to (rime, river city ransom, remothered…). no brainer.

Fanatical has Kingdom Come : Deliverance for 40% off at $35.99. Get an extra 5% off if you use the Fanatical Assistant. You can add it to your cart straight from the assistant, or you can try using coupon code FAKINGDOMCOME (I am not responsible for how you parse that word mashup) directly in your cart. It should reduce the price to a historic low $33.

Escapists 2 is the deal of the day at $8.59.

Meanwhile, Steam has a Fallout Weekend going on. $15 for Fallout 4, $30 for the Season Pass, 50% off all the other stuff.

Out of the Park Baseball 19 is down to $9.99 until Nov 1st for the World Series.

I haven’t even played a full season in OOTP 18, but at $10, how can I lose?

Pick the Orioles.

LOL. Or the Reds.

I’ll be a Mets fan even if it makes me very depressed. And it does!

Total War : Warhammer is the Fanatical Star Deal today for $12.59 (79%). That’s a good deal, almost a historic low (it was $12 in a Humble Monthly once). It’s a great addition to the Total War series, well worth owning for strategy fans and Warhammer fans alike.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow, all 3 games for 3$ on GMG:

Also includes the cheap DLC for LoS2.

Last chance for the Humble Monthly promo. Most newsletter subscribers without an active sub have been getting one. Subscribe for 3 months (35$) for a free month, Kingdom Come Deliverance, or 15$ store credit.

Halloween sale on PSN…

With a title like that, it’s got to be good, right?

So Bomber Crew and its DLC are on sale this week (you get the whole shebang for $9.99 as part of Steam’s midweek madness). Looks cute and fun, but is it crazy hard?

I wouldn’t say it’s crazy hard, but it’s definitely very clicky and if you’re expecting your knowledge of WWII bombers to be of use in the game you’ll be disappointed. I think several of the Qt3 hive mind like the game but I cannot disagree with any of the faults that Bruce Geryk found in his review elsewhere on the site.

Fanatical SCREAM sale going on, use code SCREAM666 for an extra 6.66% off.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/latest-deals?add_voucher=SCREAM666&GSCsource=screamsale+24102018

Friends, I’m pimping this game because it’s having its first sale, and it’s really something special. It’s a procedural space and planet exploration game with adorable graphics, wonderful gameplay and fantastic progression. Also, no combat. The only thing that’ll likely kill you is you. ;)

I’m so excited about it I invited the devs on our podcast, and I can’t wait to talk to them next week.

Can you describe the game more in-depth, Brian? I was bemused by this description from the first Steam review:

Essentially, this is a run-based score-chaser where each level is a solar system. The whole thing is a physics sandbox… The core game mechanic is discovery.

Like… How many games are in this thing?

Seriously, though, what’s the actual game loop? And is it as fun single-player as multi-?