Bargain Thread 2018

Target having its B2G1 sale starting tomorrow. Time to stock up on games! :D

Was able to order The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4 for $41. Nice!

Dad of War Collectors Edition $60 (DEAD NOW, back up to $99)

I bought 8 games for my PS4 this week, lol.

After hearing the Three Moves Ahead guys talking about Hard West as part of their discussion of Phantom Doctrine, I had to check it out for GOG’s 85% off on both the game and the DLC (less than 5 bucks all told).

No free Twitch Prime games this month??

Free Games with Prime! November brings Overcooked, AER, Pillars of the Earth, and Overload!

Is this the one Tom streamed awhile back and really seemed to enjoy?

Wow. Glad I waited on Overload.

Overload is AMAZING y’all.

Oh hey cool, I was wanting to play Pillars of the Earth but figured I’d try to catch a sale.

Cool, I was thinking Overcooked was the only game that sounded interesting but maybe I’ll have to take a look at Overload.

Where are you seeing that? I don’t have any stuff waiting to be claimed.

Wait, as in the Descent spiritual successor Overload??? SCORE.

Originally on their twitter feed, but also here now:

Not to derail the thread, but just wanted to interject that this Twitch Prime benefit is personally keeping me subscribed to Amazon Prime. I thought about cancelling Prime when they raised the price this past year, as aside from a couple of Amazon Original shows (Bosch! Everyone should watch it!), their streaming TV and movies are total crap, I don’t need/use the music service, and I’m probably breaking even on the shipping every year at $120.

But throw in a bunch of free games, many of which I was looking at buying when they hit the 50% or more sale mark, and suddenly my Prime membership is MUCH more attractive and cost effective.

There’s also The Man in the High Castle, and Catastrophe (what I’ve seen of it so far) is pretty good (that Irish actress is the bomb).

But Observer and now Overload have made it utterly worth it.

Don’t forget you can pay it forward buy giving away your free month subscription to Tom or one of the other streamers on Twitch.

Ohhh! Thanks for the reminder! I will do that tonight.

Yay! More people get to play Overload! This makes me very happy. I hope the developers got something out of making that deal too.

Fanatical Star Deal today is This War of Mine : Anniversary Edition for $4.59 (77%).

Also new on Fanatical are the Mega Bundle and Jumbo Bundle. Each contains 50 Steam games for $2.49. Mostly shovelware, but there are a few titles in each bundle that might be worth $2.50 to folks who are curious about them.

Fanatical also has the Offworld Trading Company Gold Bundle, which is OTC plus 9 DLC/expansions for $20.50 (72%).

GreenManGaming is having a Day of the Dead Sale. Get an extra 15% off sale prices using code CALAVERAS15.
Get their Day of the Dead 10 Pack for $9.99. Contains FEAR 3, Rage, Batman Arkham Asylum, Quarantine, Dead Age, Warhammer Vermintide : End Times, Teleglitch and Castlevania : Lords of Shadow trio.

Just want to point out that the Mega Bundle contains Bloody Boobs, and you know you sick bastards want that.