• Call of duty 4: Modern warfare
  • State of Mind
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • PUBG
  • Lego Jurassic world
  • Do not feed the monkeys
  • Hitman 2 (wow actually quite good)
  • I got lego super heroes

Oops, the Deluxe Mystery bundle seems to have ended already-- it was supposed to run for two weeks!

Humble Caffeine Bundle:

• Pay $1 for Headlander, Gonner, Treadnauts and Caffiene

• BTA (around $5 currently) and add : This War of Mine, Dear Esther and Ken Follett’s Pillars of the Earth

• Pay $12 and unlock Tyranny and Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun.

That’s a great deal for $12!

I KNOW you’ve been waiting to save 18% on Gloomhaven!

Is Gloomhaven good for just 2 or 3 people? Do you need someone to DM?

Three would probably be good. Two might not be. I played with four, and it was great at that number. DM not needed.

My wife and I play it and like it a lot.

Fanatical has a new Reaper Bundle live. $4.99 for Steam Keys to:

• Immortal Redneck
  • Homeworld Remastered Collection
  • Tomb of Annihilation : Tales from Candlekeep
  • PayDay 2
  • Subterrain
  • Renowned Explorers International Society
  • Jalopy
  • Hover
  • Figment
  • Dungeon Rats

This is one of the best $5 bundles I’ve seen in a while. Homeworld Remastered, Tomb of Annihilation, Renowned Explorers, Immortal Redneck and Subterrain are all games well worth $5 each…to get them all plus the others for $5 is just ridiculous.

The Fanatical Star Deal today is Hitman : GOTY for $10.99 (80%).

IndieGala has a new Hump Day Bundle for $3.99 that features (among others) a trio of worthwhile games from Frozenbytes : Shadwen (stealth action), Shadowgrounds (top-down action) and Deep Sixed (roguelike space sim). Deep Sixed is recommended by our own resident Spaceman, @BrianRubin.

GOG is having a Hot Sale. The big standout is Witcher 3 GOTY for $14.99, which is a historic low I believe. Plenty of other decent DRM-free deals are featured, and they are giving away Distraint : Deluxe Edition for FREE for a limited time.

Worth it alone just for Dungeon Rats!

True! For those who don’t know, Dungeon Rats is a turn-based tactical RPG set in the Age of Decadence world.

That is a hell of a bundle! Welcome (soon) to my backlog.

I am fairly certain that is the historic low. The Witcher 3 GOTY has not dropped below $19.99 in years and I have been waiting for that particular stubborn levee to breach. Patience has been rewarded. Praise Geraldo.

Witcher 3 has been sitting on my hard drive for over a year. I guess it’s enough for me to know that I could play the game if I wanted to.

Humble Store is giving away Deponia : The Complete Journey for FREE for 48 hours.

Steam Weekend Deals are live:

All things Dragon Ball Z are on sale for 60%-75% off.

Play Endless Titles free all weekend, with up to 90% off when you purchase. Looks like some kind of promo attached to playing Endless Space 2 as well, free bonus content for the games as Steam players collectively unlock hours played or some such.

The Daily Deal is the Shadowrun Franchise, with 75% off each title and an additional 20% if you buy the Complete Collection Bundle. It’s a magic Steam bundle, so you can nab the extra discount and only pay for the items you don’t already own.

They also seem to have having an Aussie Sale on games from Australian developers and publishers. I’m not even going to start about the irony of discounting games from Australia given the price of games in Australia.

There’s a free game on GOG that you won’t recognize1 and will never, ever, play. But you’re gonna click this link anyway. You disgusting animal.

1: “Distraint”. Told you.

Ha! Joke’s on you - I clicked that link yesterday.

Guilty. It’s a compulsion. I need help.

It must have been bundle fodder once before, because I already owned it before clicking any links.

Just a note, this key will expire on Jan 31st so don’t just let the email just in your inbox like I usually do. Actually redeem the key before then if you want to add to your steam library.

Yeah, I snoozed on that once and lost Red Solstice that way.