Bargain Thread 2019

They do feel different. They did a new physics system for the Williams tables. You should give Fish Tales a try, since it’s free. It’s also the best one. I have Volume 1, but none of the other tables are as good as Fish Tales.

There’s two modes. I forget what it’s called, but try classic mode or original mode or something, which recreates the original table.

This is correct, it was a little less than $8 at one point on GamesPlanet UK/FR/DE.

This is a good time to point out then when I post about game prices, especially historic lows, I only take into account retail sites I know and trust. I do not factor in prices from greymarket sites or sites that are only available outside the United States. While we do have a sizeable international population here on QT3, the majority is still US-based, so my research is limited to trustworthy sites (meaning I’ve personally made multiple purchases from them without issue in the past) that sell region appropriate keys directly to US customers.

I’m in the US and I’ve bought more than one key that worked for me from GamesPlanet UK.

Same, as far as I know they are not a grey market site and sell legitimate keys. Since I’m in the US I haven’t shopped them often, but they do not seem shady in the slightest.

If you have somehow missed out on the excellent Banner Saga series, GreenManGaming has a Banner Saga Trilogy Bundle for $19.79 that is a great deal. You get the Deluxe version of all 3 games, which for I & II means the OST is included, and for III you get the OST, Digital World Map and the Gold Wasp in-game item. Not bad for $20!

It’s part of a new series of bundles that GreenManGaming is offering. They include VR, Adventure, RPG, Action, Horror and more.

Fanatical has added some additional games/discounts to their * Summer Sale.

I have no idea what it is (other than Anime Action RPG), but Tokyo Xanadue eX+ is the Fanatical Star Deal today at $8.99 (85%).

Looks like Fanatical still has a glut of keys to get rid of, as they’ve launched yet another blind bundle, this time titled Summer Mystery Bundle. $6.99 to roll the dice on 10 Steam keys. List of possible keys received in the comments here.

With the massive Beyond update for No Man’s Sky releasing today (for free), it’s never been a better time to jump into the game. GreenManGaming has No Man’s Sky for $24.42 after code AUGUST12 to take an additional 12% off.

Abandon Ship is a historic low $10.56 with code as well.

Humble has a huge Jackbox Party 2019 Bundle live with multiple tiers. Top tier is $15 and nets you all the You Don’t Know Jack and Jackbox Party Pack titles plus a few additional party games.

Humble also has a Sci-Fi Week Sale featuring several space-themed titles and franchises. Notable : DLC for Endless Legend is 80% off.

Steam Midweek Madness features:

Master of Orion 3 is $6.99! Is that an historic low?

Heh heh

LOL, not even close. ($1.79 on GOG was the historic low, but maybe if they paid me $6.99 I’d add it to my library)

You want a bargain? How about FREE copies of Hyperlight Drifter and Mutant : Year Zero courtesy of your friends at the Epic Store.

GreenManGaming has Man-O-War Corsair : Warhammer Naval Battles for $10.56 (65%) with code AUGUST12.

They also have the just released Winds of Magic DLC for Warhammer Vermintide 2 for $14.42 (26%) with code

It also looks like they’ve expanded their Bundle offerings with some new “Positively” bundles.
Positively Swordy Bundle is $3.99 and contains:

• Crusader Kings 2
  • Mount & Blade
  • Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword
  • Magicka

Positively Strategic Bundle is $3.99 and contains:

• Bomber Crew
  • Evil Genius
  • Frozen Synapse Prime
  • Peregrin

$4 for Bomber Crew alone is a steal.

Positively Survivalist Bundle is $3.99 and contains:

• Dead Age
  • This War of Mine
  • War Tech Fighters
  • Killing Floor

That’s a great deal for $4

Positively Deadly Bundle is $2.99 and contains:

• F.E.A.R. 3
  • Dead Age (yes, it’s in two bundles)
  • Teleglitch : Die More Edition
  • Fahrenheit : Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Positively Adventurous Bundle is $1.99 and contains:

• The Flame in the Flood
  • Lead and Gold
  • Supreme League of Patriots : Issue 2 - Patriot Frames
  • Aerial Destruction
  • A Trip to Yugoslavia : Director’s Cut
  • Incandescent
  • Dub Dash
  • Race.A.Bit
  • Safety First
  • After the End : Harvest

Meanwhile, Steam has a FREEBIE of it’s own, Minion Masters : Might of the Slither Lords, normally $14.99, is FREE this weekend to entice people to play the multiplayer online game.

And–I’d guess–to buy its DLC for $69.96.

Apparently you have to click the Play button on the free base game first (but not actually download it) in order to “buy” the DLC for zero American dollars. Or, so I heard. For those weird people who add free games to their backlog without actually playing them. Of which I am certainly not one. Nope, not me.

IndieGala has a new Artifex Mundi Bundle for folks who enjoy HOGs. $3.99 for 10 games in the genre.

GreenManGaming has recently released Shortest Trip To Earth for $12.71 (35%) with code AUGUST12.

The wonderful My Brother Rabbit is amongst them!

Yes! A very good HOG.

Fanatical has Graviteam’s Tank Warfare in a bundle for a fiver. Good game if you’re into that sort of thing.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/tank-warfare-bundle

Damn, I wish Mius Front would hit that price…or anything close to it.

GOG is having a pretty big sale for 2 million wishlists fulfilled or something.

I believe that’s the number of people who voted on those completed wishes, not the total number fulfilled. I was very confused for a few minutes.

Looks like X4: Foundations is going for under 30 on GamersGate.com today.

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-X4-FOUNDATIONS-NEW/x4-foundations

Hacker sale @ Humble Store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/hacker-sale/?hmb_source=store_home