Bargain Thread 2019

Just Cause 4, 60% off @ GMG.

All editions.

Wow, so soon.

Just Cause always goes on sale fast. This one may be a little faster, but it’s been fairly consistent.

Why? JUST 'CAUSE!

(pause for laughter)

Cold Waters is 50% off on Steam for a couple of days ($19.99).

I’ve had it on my wishlist for a long time. I remember early on it had a lot of fanfare, but then some mixed reviews.

Is it a must have for military sim types?

I’d buy it in a heartbeat if it had mid-mission saving. Alas…

Nice bundle from itch.io for $10. Minit is a at least notable.

Milkmaid of the Milky Way was a pretty fun game, very short.
Tom enjoyed collecting stars in Simmiland during a recent stream.

Fanatical has resurrected it’s Tabletop Bundle for a limited time.

• $1.00 for Steam keys to SmallWorld 2, Mysterium and Abalone
  • $4.99 adds Pandemic, Talisman : Digital Edition and Splendor
  • $9.99 unlocks Carcassonne and Ticket To Ride

They also have the classic Elven Legacy Complete for only $1.00. One of my personal favorite turn-based strategy titles.

Wasn’t someone just saying how Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 would end up in a Humble Bundle? Guess what?!

• $1.00 for Cook, Serve, Delicious and Black Hole
  • BTA ($8.35) for Cook, Serve, Delicious 2, Kingsway, Kuso and Solstice
  • $12 unlocks Alone with You, Rivals of Aether, Crashlands, 12 Is Better Than 6, Soft Body, Don’t Sink and Way of the Passive Fist

Steam has Midweek Deals that include:

So bad, it’s good!

Pretty sure it was Overcooked 2 they were talking about?

Ah man, you may be right. My bad, too many cooking games! (is something I never thought I would be typing out)

Paradox is having a 7 Year Anniversary Crusader Kings II Sale. Nearly all DLC is priced at 75% off.

New Cryptic Bundle for $1.00 at Fanatical. Contains 12 Hidden Object/Match/Casual games

Civilization VI : Gathering Storm is out today, and GreenManGaming has the lowest launch price at $31.19 (22%). They also have a bunch of Civ VI DLC packs on sale for as low as $2.74 as well.

Valentine’s Day Sale at Humble Store contains all the disturbing anime games you could want, plus a few other very good indie titles for decent discounts.

Two months of Xbox game pass for $2. Only works if you aren’t already subscribed.

Yeah, Crackdown 3 is coming out tomorrow, so very tempting.

Going to check it out for 2 months, though my poor Xbox One has been gathering dust!

And getting terrible reviews. But hey, maybe that’s cheap enough to give it a float if you’re willing to deal with the Microsoft Store.

Android - Age of Rivals for ~a dollar. Two in the states.

Tom’s review:

I got the Xbox pass deal for my pc mostly. But it took forever going back and forth thru the various MS, Xbox, and Windows Store popups over and over before I realized (by accident) that I couldn’t download due to my desktop not being assigned as a device to my Xbox login. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu