Bargain Thread 2019

Bought, a few games in there look pretty good.

Sword Legacy Omen
Through the Woods
Distant Worlds Universe
White Night

So Mr. Spaceman is now Brian’s unofficial handle? I approve.

That’s Doctor Spaceman to you.

drspaceman

Beat me to it

Ha, I’d forgotten about that character. :-)

I’ll allow it.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire for $24.75. That matches a historic low. Sadly the 15% off coupon Fanatical has been giving people for purchasing during their Spring Sale is not valid on the deal.

The Elite Mystery Bundle has returned and is supposedly restocked. This is another gamble bundle, $4.99 for one title, $8.99 for two, $11.99 for three, each worth supposedly at least triple the price paid (MSRP). As with all blind gamble bundles, YMMV.

Frostpunk is GreenManGaming’s featured deal today at $15.19 after code FD2019. That’s not a bad deal, but if you have one of the aforementioned Fanatical 15% off codes, Fanatical has it for $16.19 on sale, which is only $13.76 after code.

GreenManGaming also has a Heroes and Villains Sale with decent discounts off many recent titles. Cross check the prices with both Steam and the Spring Sale at Fanatical though, as some games are cheaper on those sites.

For DRM Free fans, GOG has kicked off its Spring Sale. Daily Flash Deals which today include :

• Dragon’s Dogma : Dark Arisen - $7.49
  • Caesar III - $3.89
  • Wizard of Legend - $9.59
  • Iconoclasts - $12.99
  • Hellblade : Senua’s Sacrifice - $11.99
  • Mages of Mystralia - $5.99

Plenty of other titles on sale as well.

Free Tacos here, limited time only!

Oxenfree is FREE on the Epic Store.

Oxenfree is such a neat game. Don’t just get it for free, play it.

Now THAT is tempting, thanks for mentioning.

Twice. You kind of have to play it twice.

Of course many people got it for free months ago via Twitch.

Sweet, now I own Oxenfree on four platforms. Trying to catch up with Plants vs Zombies, eh?

Indeed, play it twice. Not because it’s just so awesome you need to play it twice, but the game is designed for you to do that.

I know, I think I’ve gotten free copies like 5 different times now.

whoa whoa whoa let’s not go crazy here

GOG Spring Sale Flash Deals today include:

• Detective Gallo - $7.49
  • Mirror’s Edge - $3.99
  • Police Quest : SWAT 1+2 - $6.49
  • Spore Collection - $5.99
  • Epic Tavern - $14.99
  • Tower of Time - $7.49

Fanatical has a new Dollar Underground Bundle. 9 games I’ve never heard of for $1.00 (duh).

I’ve been watching that one and it’s tempting. I’d prefer it on Steam and it seems ripe for a Humble Monthly inclusion soon. And I just vomited my current backlog into the Back To Backlogs thread - so there is that too.

Re that dollar bundle two posts up. Couple games could be interesting.

The rest mostly have positive reviews, but we’ve all got better games to play.