Bargain Thread 2019

OK I’ll try that. Pretty sure I got in under the wire on the offer.

Mine did this, but if I check on my Subscriptions under my account is shows the next installment isn’t due until April (and back to the regular 9.99 price).

edit: Ha! missed the exact same answer two post above. Need more coffee.

Fanatical’s BundleFest continues today with 3 new Legends Bundles.

Strategy Legends offers Distant Worlds Universe (beloved by our own @BrianRubin) , Pandora : First Contact and Star Hammer : The Vanguard Prophecy, all for $9.99, which is $5 cheaper than DWU is on sale for on Steam all by itself right now.

The FPS Legends Bundle offers Insurgency, Enemy Front, Alien Rage and FarSky all for $1.00.

The Anime Legends Bundle contains Fairy Fencer F : Advent Dark Force, Dark Rose Valkyrie, and MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies (yes that’s all one title) for $9.99.

There is also a Worms Bundle with 6 Worms titles (including Crazy Golf) for $2.49.

Sooper Seekret Fanatical Bundlefest money saving tip : If you’re interested in the Strategy or Anime bundle, and you are also interested in the Colossus Bundle, Worms Bundle, or any other cheaper bundle from previous days…Buy the cheaper bundle by itself first. You’ll receive an email almost immediately with a code good for 10% off any additional bundle during the sale, which is an extra $1 off the Strategy or Anime offerings. Score.

Fuck yeah I love it. Y’all better get that bundle or I’ll hunt you down.

WHILE YOU’RE AT IT HAVE SOME MORE SPACE GAMES!

To celebrate its new DLC, and:

To celebrate the announcement of Starpoint Gemini 3.

Distant Worlds has been on my list for a while, and if you speak highly of Star Hammer too, I can’t go wrong! It is a bit of a shame that the only one that runs on Linux is the one I’m least interested in, though.

As far as I can tell the 10% discount is all other bundles, not just one. I bought a couple things yesterday and the code was the same every time and auto-applied to the later bundle purchases once I had entered it once. (Did get flagged for manual authorization but oh well.)

Thumbleweed Park is now free on Epic:

Next up is the wonderful Slime Rancher.

Aftercharge has a free weekend and $12 sale. Great game. I highly recommend trying it. There is crossplay with consoles, and it was free on Xbox Game Pass, so don’t worry about low player numbers.

Battletech has a free weekend and $24 sale.

GreenManGaming has a historic low on Boundless, the PC/PS4 co-op crossover game of crafting, exploration and building, for $23.79 (41%).

Fanatical’s BundleFest reveals it’s final bundles today:

The Brawler Bundle is $2.99 and contains:

• River City Ransom : Underground
  • Brawlout
  • Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition
  • Skullgirls + 2nd Encore Upgrade DLC

The Sandbox Bundle is $4.99 and contains:

• Jalopy
  • Shoppe Keep 2
  • Flashing Lights : Police/Fire/EMS
  • Tracks : The Train Set Game

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle is $8.95 and contains:

• Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Call of Pripyat
  • Clear Sky

Star Deal today is the Redout Pack which contains Redout Enhanced Edition plus the Mars Pack and Neptune Pack DLCs for $7.99 (84%).

Everyone on the forums should own this as of today. It is one dollar.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-masquerade-bundle

You know what you have to do!

Many of the Fanatical BundleFest Bundles are ending soon if you were interested in something last week but didn’t pull the trigger.

Star Deal today is the Longest Journey Pack for $2.99. Contains The Longest Journey and the Dreamfall sequel.

Guys! The first two Orcs Must Die games and DLCs are on deep discount over on the unfortunately-named Gamers Gate:

https://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Orcs%20must%20die

Strange Brigade is $17 at the Humble store…

A while back I lamented that there isn’t a decent Battle Royale game that includes bots or focuses on solo/co-op play against bots.

The inimitable @BrianRubin recommended Geneshift to me which is a GTA2-inspired battle royale where each round lasts only two minutes.

I was just alerted that it is on sale on Steam.

Note: Buying Geneshift also gives the Complete Edition DLC for free. This includes a singleplayer campaign, online co-op, 5 extra game modes, sexy cosmetics and more!

Dangit, I thought this meant Glass Masquerade 2 was out. Not til the 27th it seems.

Dude, Geneshift is AMAZING, and they just updated the bots to make them even BETTER.

I did a CTF match with entirely bots last night, and it was a nail-biting neck and neck struggle until the very end, where we won by the skin of our teeth. The bots are goooood, and these are the lowest level bots too.

It’s such an amazing game.

Wait, explain please? I loved the old 2D GTA games, kind of miss their 8 bit flavor of mayhem (yes, I know the PlayStation wasn’t an 8 bit system).

Think GTA2 crossed with PUBG.

That looked interesting but I gather it was more of a multiplayer experience?

It’s inspired by GTA2, and it nails it, as GTA2 is my favorite.