Bargain Thread 2019

I am super satisfied with my custom built iBP

Heck I just got a car (Kia Sorento) that doesn’t have an optical driver. No discs. Just satellite/USB/regular radio.

With the current Ubisoft sale, 100 coins in your Ubisoft account gives you a 20% code, which also stacks with the current sale discounts. Just picked up FC5 for under $20.

Yeah, I used that same deal to get AC Odyssey Gold for $26.40.

ECHO is $7.5 on GOG, today only, new lowest price. Related reading: Diamond Dogs, by Alastair Reynolds.

Thanks for mentioning this (with a book recommendation included!). This really intrigued me when I first saw it, the reviews look great on GOG, sale price is excellent, and it’s DRM-free. Perfect.

While at GOG I noticed that Far Cry 2 is another daily deal and is only $2.99. A pocket full of change for one of the best Far Crys ever.

I’ve never used them, but WinGameStore has Battletech on sale for 14 bucks, which I believe is a new lowest price:

Congrats and welcome to the club! I love my 2012 Sorento so much I’m giving it to my daughter later this year when she turns 16 and buying myself a new one. =) It’s honestly been the best, most reliable and trouble free car I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned a lot of cars…

Wow! Thats a big car for a teenage girl! Hope she’ll appreciate it!
Have been considering a Sportage myself… (Sorento would be too big for me in the city)

FC2 has its issues but oozes atmosphere, and at that price everyone should try it out.

Free Morrowind with code:

TES25TH-MORROWIND

Says “invalid code” for me.

Worked for me. Maybe you already had it?

No luck here either, on a brand-new account.

Weird!

Well, that site is absolutely terrible. Suspecting perhaps their mobile site (most of which are garbage) was possibly the culprit, I went to do it on a desktop. And it tells me my password is incorrect, which is weird because I just reset it to something I have never used anywhere before and which worked on the phone. Ok, so I tried to reset it to the same thing, and it tells me I can’t use the same password I used previously. Now, again, I know I never, ever used this particular password before anywhere, so it has to be right, yet the login system told me it was wrong. Ok, fine, I reset it to another brand new never-before-used-anywhere password, and again when I went to log in I was told my password was incorrect, and when I went to reset it again I input the same (new) password and once again was told I couldn’t use it because I was already using it, even though their login system rejected it.

Presumably their login system is getting smashed to bits by people trying to get a free copy, but still, what hot garbage of a site.

59.99 normally 99.99

It is kinda big, but she will be driving 20 minutes each way to/from school every day on roads with many hills, and it has AWD and all the safety features. I wouldn’t be able to find her another used car nearly as safe and reliable for the money, especially since I’ve done all the maintenance on this one and Kia just dropped a brand new engine into it 6 months ago free of charge (recall). So it’s a 115,000 mile car with a 5,000 mile engine. She’s learning in it, so hopefully she’ll be used to it by the time the school year starts. I still expect a dented fender or two along the way though. =)

Sorry for the hijack bargain peeps…back to the thread!

That’s a fantastic deal. There’s like 800 games on that guys. Most are either old or not good, but there’s also recent things like Bloodborne, Prey & Project Cars 2.

With a PS4 hundreds are available as non-streaming downloads.

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven’t seriously checked out PS Now so gonna do some research tonight.