Bargain Thread 2019

How many of us stopped shopping there due to the Gamergate debacle?

RING Video Doorbell 2 with 12 Months Ring Protect Plus

$139.99

basically 50 off

https://www.costco.com/RING-Video-Doorbell-2-with-12-Months-Ring-Protect-Plus.product.100494013.html?langId=-1&krypto=GwHjCo69kGQHk3bb6v9jKJ1MFUODuTCT4Qu4Z%2BuXIgfKAhUHpT7g6FQ4WKZFTBm%2BdhhydddwWYQ1IuxK10zoRvqXuE2Z75UerKMWWxmyYWFT0sAwN4ea4wTR7pyfF%2Boclsuwnnilegfgg04FatAPqpJnNo1Hbr6T8tfwOjU3YroAjR7cO4WcgsFiAPtGIx%2Bi5musRSsUBjzaVO7L8yjSMtlOMQEWFwgQm7RvJELMLB03jwM%2FlyzmRrUT0E%2F6TIdw

Heh, yeah, in their shoes I would have made a change to the name, given the extremely unfortunate coincidental similarly.

It’s also kind of a dumb name. I mean, I for one don’t want to be reminded all the time that I’m some type of “Gamer”.

Yeah, it sounds like it’s straight out of the late 1990s.

But you are.

Stop reminding me!!

ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

Tempting! I have yet to set up our Ring at our new house. Getting this one would let me put one on the backdoor too, plus monitoring for both for a year. Not too bad!

Since I might be moving, I haven’t decided whether to toy with this now because of the deal or later. I’ve been toying around with Blink though.

You can get a Free-to-Keep copy of For Honor (Standard Edition) from the Uplay store if you complete the transaction before August 29th.

https://register.ubisoft.com/forhonor/en-US

Direct link to store page: https://store.ubi.com/us/for-honor/5759633788a7e3de678b4567.html?lang=en_US

My links are for US, but I think this deal is available in other regions.

$3 , its not the newest one, but its pretty similar. :P

Nice Indie Legends IX Bundle live at Fanatical. Three tiers:
Pay $1 for Steam keys to:

• Warhammer End Times : Vermintide
  • Monstrum
  • Ice Lakes
  • OPUS : The Day We Found Earth

Pay $4.99 and also receive:

• Windward
  • Tesla vs. Lovecraft
  • 911 Operator
  • Medieval : Kingdom Wars
  • Oriental Empires
  • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Pay $7.99 and unlock:

• Do Not Feed The Monkeys
  • Day of Infamy : Deluxe Edition

Fanatical Star Deal today is Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon : Wildlands for $12.49 (75%)

GreenManGaming has Kerbal Space Program for a ridiculous $8.10 (80%) with code AUGUST12 as part of their 2K Games Sale…

Also on offer is Borderlands : The Handsome Collection for a measly $4.84 (93%) with code.

GreenManGaming is also having a sale on Stardock Strategy Titles. Purchase the base gams of Offworld Trading Company, Galactic Civilizations III, Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion or Ashes of the Singularty : Escalation at 66% off (plus another 12% with code AUGUST12) and you’ll get an additional 15% off voucher for DLC bundles that are already on sale for 50% off.

Meanwhile Steam has Steel Division 2 for $26.79 (33%) along with the just released Reinforcement Pack #1 DLC that is FREE.

Steam is also having a LEGO Franchise Sale with 50-75% off titles in the series.

Missing any Total War DLC? Now is your chance!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/total-war-week/

Pyre is $6 at GOG right now. At that price I am quite tempted. It always seemed pretty interesting.

Fez is free from Epic right now, I guess. I tried playing that one way back and the constant background rotation made me absolutely sick to my, well, to my head rather than my stomach, but I was unable to continue.

So I’m looking at buying the DLC for Hacknet (Labyrinths) and its soundtrack on the Humble store, and for the OST it says “does not support Windows.” Is it actually a direct download of the audio files from the Humble site? Because for this thing it shows no Steam logo anywhere:

That’s an oddly specific question. But seeing as almost everything else seems to have the Steam icon, my instinct agrees with yours.

BUY IT NOW $20 price error!!!

I DON’T WANT IT AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!!! :-)

Thanks for the heads up. I just didn’t think the first was that great.

For $20, I will dip my toe in again at release. :)

I am almost done the first game, I like the setting and the premise, just wish for less access tunnels of sameness.

And its dead…

Thanks, maybe.