Bargain Thread 2019

Fair warning on Melty Blood that most people online play the community version based off the older doujin releases. It’s a phenomenal game, if you can get past the entire cast being little girls.

You mean three characters out of the 31-character cast, half of which is grown-ass men?

Freespace 2 is free on GoG for two days.

Hey @BrianRubin is that a good one? ;)

That must be some deep lore if “half” those are “men”. I know that sort of thing is popular in anime, and 2019. I’ll consult the fan wiki. Meanwhile, I’ll revise my original figure to 85% little girls.

I was about to write a faux hate-filled tirade in the GOG thread over your mocking GIF in reference to my mention of Freelancer, then I saw this response in here and LOL’d. Urge to kill…fading.

You’re still wrong about Freelancer though, it’s awesome and it will always be awesome.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I love Freelancer. But it’s not in the same league as Freespace 2.

Seems like Fanatical is having an unannounced Anime Week given that today’s new bundle is Arc System Works 2 Games for $4.99 including:

• Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
  • Guilty Gear 2 : Overture
  • Battle Fantasia : Revised Edition
  • Of Mice & Sand Revised
  • Double Dragon IV

This is alongside the Star Deal Dead or School at $8.59 (65%) and the Idea Factory Pick & Mix and MoeNovel Bundle launched earlier this week. Also, the Learn Japanese To Survive Complete Bundle is on sale for $3.99.

Meanwhile, over at Steam, they’re having a Stardock Publisher’s Sale for the weekend.

Want more publisher sales? How about an Asmodee Digital Publisher’s Sale?

Still not enough publisher sale goodness for you? Fine…have some THQ Nordic Publisher’s Sale.

Steam also has a Total War Franchise Sale happening.

Gamesplanet has Ni No Kuni 2 on sale for $17…thinking hard about this one

Hey guys! Everything is free at Epic! Sale of the century!

Oh, wait.

Everything (the game named Everything, not literally lower-case everything) and Metro 2033 Redux are free. So like, who came up with such a confusing name? Bastards.

Embrace the self-loathing running through your veins as you compulsively increment your gamecount! You know you can’t resist!

I couldn’t resist, while I can’t even install Epic’s client!
Backlogging to the extreme.

Everything is great fun for a few hours, worth a look.

33% off The Guild 3. Worth it yet?

My friends who own this game have playtimes around an hour, so I’m guessing not…

Check your GMG VIP page if you are interested in Borderlands 3. Remember its for a EGS key.

Apparently the Super Deluxe Edition had a $20 price increase on September 17th. Now $120. So maths after using the voucher bring it out to $78.

additional maths thanks to your enlightening information reveal it’s also 22% off, not 35. i cant translate it into chickathmetics though.

Wait its only 22% now?

After listening to the reactions to BL3 on the latest Qt3 Games podcast, I’m probably going to wait till it hits 10 bucks if I even bother.

I’ll pay about $10 for the GotY addition with all the DLC, personally.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Tabletop Simulator for only $7.99 (60%), a historic low. Wil Wheaton not included.

If you’re looking for a deal on the recently released Code Vein IndieGala Store has it (Steam key) for $40.99 (32%) which is the lowest price anywhere at the moment.

Steam has over 900 Weeklong Deals live. Highlights include:

Anyone know if there is any reason to get this I have Eador Masters of the Broken World? Reception of Imperium seems mixed as to whether it makes the game better.