Bargain Thread 2019

Iirc imperium adds a couple new hero types and some campaigns (with a more traditional hero carry-over system). If you like the Eador formula–which everyone should, because it’s fantastic–then IMHO it’s easily worth a couple bucks. But I don’t think they quite captured the same magic as back in the Genesis days, but maybe that’s just because I’ve put in so many hours of Eador since then.

I heard Imperium is even more unstable than MotBW was, and that must be some kind of achievement. It seems MotBW has improved, and I think there are mods for it (not much for Imperium), but I could be wrong.

Thanks as always for these posts, SlainteMhath. You have saved/cost me so much in digital goods.

I guess I’ll stick with what I have, thanks for the info.

$85 for a $100 gift balance for the PS store. Use coupon SAVE15, max of 1 per customer. Very legit, I buy this whenever it pops up on sale.

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/antonline/product/1363209/?l-id=RecentlyViewedProducts_widget_1

I dunno, didn’t seem buggy to me.

Thanks. Always feels good to stack a discount on PSN credit with the constant sales on PS Store.

You’re very welcome! I figure I’m already out there trawling for deals to feed my own backlog, why not share the misery joy with others so they too can spend save money on games they’ll never play enjoy! ;-)

Most of the remaining bundles from Fanatical’s Bundlefest event are ending in the next few hours. Time to scoop up that deal you forgot about last week.

Humble has a new One Special Day 2019 Bundle.

• Get Broken Age and Purrfect Date for $1
  • BTA (around $5 currently) and receive The Swords of Ditto, Stronghold Crusader 2, and Bomber Crew
  • Pay $10 and unlock DiRT 4 and Tannenberg

They also have a small One Special Day Sale in the Humble Store featuring more Stronghold titles, lots of Bomber Crew DLC, more DiRT games and For The King among others.

Steam has the entire Sniper Elite Franchise on sale for 75%-80% off or get the entire 4 game collection for $33.34.
Necromanagement Sim Iratus : Lord of the Dead is $18.74 (25%)
The entire Just Cause Franchise is also on sale for up to 90% off.

Finally, don’t forget to login to Twitch Prime to grab October’s Free Games which include Adam Wolfe, The Walking Dead : Michonne, Serial Cleaner, Deadlight : Director’s Cut, and Stranger Things 3 : The Game.

Qt3ers , Just Cause 4 still isn’t worth it right?

I keep hoping the patches and dlcs will make it good. :)

Twitch freebies are up for the month. Bunch of free2play garbage, Adam Wolfe (?), Walking Dead: Michonne (on Epic, suck it haters), Stranger Things 3 (the game), and Deadlight: Director’s Cut.

Get your free stuff then never play it now!

Oh cool, I played the Stranger Things phone game and that was kind of fun, maybe the big brother is ok too.

Hey I just played Mr. Shifty from a prior Twitch Prime freebie!

That is amazing. You’re the first person to ever do so. I would have bet real money that the Twitch downloader wouldn’t even work, because why would they bother to put in the effort when nobody would ever, in a million years, try it out?

I am not even sure how to launch a game I got for free on Twitch. :D

You download in the Twitch client and then add it as an external game to Steam. Then you can pretend it came from Steam :-)

I played SuperHot back in the day off the twitch client. Worth it.

I’ve played Shadow Tactics, Antihero, and Yoku’s Island Express, and bits of Pikuniku, Pillars of Eternity, Steamworld Dig 2, Framed, Bomber Crew, and Yooka-Laylee. It’s not all garbage!

I played some Bomber Crew myself, but only the tutorial bits. Mean to go back to it… someday. Also played a bit of Steamworld Heist, I think.