Bargain Thread 2019

Question for you Brad. If I get this PSN credit, can I then use the currency in my wallet to occasionally get a month of PS Now? Or does PS Now have to be gotten separately from your wallet money?

Fanatical Star Deal today is space shooter Everspace for $4.99 (83%), a historic low. You can pick up the Encounters DLC for an additional $3.99 (60%).

The new Livewire Bundle features 12 indie games, many new to bundles, for $3.99:

• Deployment
  • Ninjin : Clash of Carrots
  • Magrunner : Dark Pulse
  • Super Panda Adventures
  • Dimension Drifter
  • Robothorium
  • Omen Exitio : Plague
  • Hamsterdam
  • Black Paradox
  • Degrees of Separation
  • On Rusty Trails
  • Archamon

Steam has Cultist Simulator for $11.99 (40%)
Steam is also having a One Gamer Fund Sale featuring dozens of indie games.
Also on sale:

You should note that the stand alone expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Tribes of the East is also available for 2.49, and it’s a way better deal.

My understanding is you can use the credit to buy PS Now, but you will need a credit card on file for auto renewal purposes.

Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition (64,99 €, incl. Season Pass and Deluxe Edition…) is about 18 € via 2game.com (“OFFICIAL AUTHORISED DIGITAL RETAILER”), found via isthereanydeal.com (don’t forget the 10% coupon)

Well, that’s a bargain I guess. Although Surviving Mars in on Game Pass, the DLC is not and Green Planet is quite the game changer I have heard.

It’s cheaper on All You Play with 20% coupon (ALLYOUCANPLAY).

All you can pay sounds like they want all your money. :)

Noticed that for the Mafia III fans (especially those who got the game through the Humble Monthly) the Season Pass is at 13.20 (“VIP” price) on GreenManGaming, which beats Steam’s current price by $1.79.

Fanatical Star Deal is Total War Saga : Thrones of Britannia for $11.99 (70%). That is a new historical low.

It is part of their Total War Weekend which features 66%-77% off franchise titles and DLC (looks like Warhammer titles are excluded)

Fanatical also has the Override : Mech City Brawl Bundle live for $4.99. Includes the base game plus Season Pass, Super Charged Skins Pack and 4 Character DLCs. NOTE : The base game was just part of the Humble Monthly for October…but I don’t have an informed opinion on whether the DLC is a deal at $5.

Also, not really a game, but Fanatical has the Virtual Battlemap Bundle that includes the base product, Overworld and Landscapes packs, and Commercial license all for $24.99 (normally $150+). Virtual Battlemap is software in which you can design 3D dungeons and scenes and then print them in 2D for use in your PnP or minis campaigns. It’s pretty cool looking stuff.

Speaking of cool things you can make yourself on your PC…Humble Store has a Make Your Own Card Game Bundle that contains a ton of assets and license to use them in your own product be it digital or physical.

Humble Store also has Anno 2070 Complete for $7.49 (75%) and Anno 2205 Ultimate Edition for $12.49 (75%). Monthly subscribers get an additional 20% off those prices.

Get yourself on over to the Epic Games Store this weekend and grab Minit for FREE. Next Thursday be sure to return and grab Surviving Mars as the next freebie. I own 30 games on Epic Store and have yet to spend a dime there. Radical.

GOG.com’s 11th Anniversary Sale features deals on the Witcher Franchise, Kingdom Come : Deliverance and DLC, Pathfinder : Kingmaker and DLC, Heroes of Might and Magic Franchise, Divinity Original Sin 2, Stellaris and DLC, and much more.

I don’t have the fancy linking capabilities of @SlainteMhath, but I do want to point out that The Settlers 7: History Edition is 50% off on UPlay ($7.49).

Free copies of Soul Calibur 6, Tekken 7, and some other Steam games for us servicemembers/veterans on here.

A couple XB1 games are on the list as well.

EA games are now on the Humble store, sale going on also.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ea-launch-sale

Sale Alert!

Don’t Starve Mega Pack is for sale on Xbox Live for only $8.09

Gold price, at least. I know what you’re thinking. Rock8, don’t you already own that on PC and PS4? Why mention it again for Xbox? Because it’s so good, it’s worth owning 3 times, that’s why. Plus this time, with Xbox achievements! Wooo!

It’s a game so good, I keep buying all of Klei’s other games too, despite not like any of them.

Fanatical Star Deal is Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire for $16.99 which is a historic low. As often as this has been on sale lately, I suspect a “Definitive” edition may be coming soon.

The Fearless Bundle features 8 Steam games for $3.49.

• Fortresscraft : Evolved
  • Shaolin Vs. Wutang
  • Qbeh1 : The Atlas Cube
  • Stairs
  • Until I Have You
  • Kings of Kung Fu
  • Dungeons and Robots
  • MMA Arena

GreenManGaming is having a Scandimania Sale featuring games from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark. Highlights include:

• Generation Zero - $17.21 (51%)
  • Conan Unconquered - $11.47 (43%)
  • Battletech - $11.97 (70%)
  • Surviving Mars : First Colony Edition (incl Season Pass) - $19.45 (70%)
  • Hitman 2 - $20.40 (66%)
  • Cities : Skylines - $6.60 (78%) plus all DLC on sale
  • Cities in Motion 2 - $4.40 (78%) plus all DLC on sale
  • plus lots more

War For The Overworld is on sale for $4.79 over at chrono.gg for about the next day. Base game I assume. That seems like a really good price!

One year PS Plus cards through eBay for $39.

For a week starting Oct 10 Surviving Mars is free on the Epic Game Store.

Yep and Observer and Alan Wake American Nightmare next week on EGS.

10-10-2019%203-06-10%20PM

@Jason_McMaster can finally enjoy the best Alan Wake game!

*best being not the best.

Isn’t that the Terraria from a Diablo guy?