Bargain Thread 2020

Fire Emblem Three Houses digital is 29.99 on Amazon,
and the same price for physical at Gamestop. So tempting…

It shows as 39.99 for me.

Same, but it is $30 at GameStop, and I caved.

Noooo, I overpaid by $5 a week ago!

Now it shows 39.99 for me too. I shouldn’t have waited!

I do see it for $30 at GameStop, and also see Yoshi’s Crafted World for $30 as well

Not putting Godfall on the Black Friday deals seems like a big miss to me. I’m interested in trying it out but not at full price.

It’s a brand new game, that isn’t gonna happen.

Based on the reviews Godfall will probably be dropping in price soon enough.

It’ll be nice and cheap by the time I’m able to actually find a PS5!

https://www.amazon.com/Z-Man-Games-ZM7101-Pandemic/dp/B00A2HD40E/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=pandemic&qid=1606084451&sr=8-2

Board game: Pandemic $17.49

I already have the game so it’s going into a donate bin, hopefully Toys for Tots if they ever give us locations on where we can drop them off this year.

Probably not a game appropriate for tots.

Just in case you are a teeny-tiny bit curious, Toys for Tots national supports up to age 12. Local groups might even go beyond that.

Uhh it launched the same day as other PS5 games like Legion and they are on sale. It’s also for sale on PC already at Humble.

Some good Best Buy deals for Xbox:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps, $12.99

Resident Evil 3, $14.99

Gears 5, $4.99

Hellblade, $9.99

Forza Horizon 4, $14.99

Wow. I know 4 of those are already on Game Pass perpetually, so I don’t even think about buying them, but that’s some great prices.

The new Xbox controllers are on sale at Best Buy and Microsoft Store. Only $40 instead of $60.

Here’s a link to the Microsoft store: Link.

Here’s Best Buy: Link.

Having played with one for about two weeks now, I highly recommend them. Very nice “clicky” d-pad, and the feel of holding the triggers and the grip are just better. Remember you don’t need a new Xbox console for these to work. They will work on the old Xbox consoles, as well as on PC and android (and iOS support is supposed to come soon too).

I saw that but the weird dpad gave me pause, and I wonder if I’m better off saving it toward an Elite 2. I’m still curious about triggers despite never using them on my deteriorating Elite 1.

Hmm, my 360 controller is finally having some problems with the left stick. In Hades, my character would sometimes continue to move after I left go of the stick. I haven’t noticed it in other games. I wonder if Hades has less of a dead zone so it picks up the problem. Maybe time to pick one of these up.