Bargain Thread 2020

@ArmandoPenblade

Believe me - geewhiz visuals are not something to gaze at!

You can tell Valentine’s Day is in the air.

Space Beast Terror Fright is $3 for 2 keys today on Chrono.gg, new lowest price.

It’s multiplayer only but looks amazing. I’ve got a copy and would like to give it a go sometime.

Amazing game. Everyone needs to own it.

I played this thing til the dang wheels fell off about a year ago with a couple friends. They ended up loving it way more than me, and I had a grea time. Do what I did - buy 4 copies and force them to play it!

Killer 12 bundle at Fanatical for $4.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-12

Been holding out on the surge and kofxiv. Bought.

Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle 2
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/digital-tabletop-2

$1 tier - Gremlins Inc, Reigns, Reigns: Her Majesty
BtA - Terraforming Mars, Armello, For the King (incl all exps)
$10 - Slay the Spire

Fanatical Bundle Blast continues with a brand new Arc System Works Mega Bundle. $7.99 for Steam keys to:

• Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
  • Guilty Gear 2 - Overture
  • Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
  • Guilty Gear Isuka
  • Battle Fantasia - Revised Edition
  • Of Mice and Sand - Revised
  • Double Dragon IV
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
  • Arcana Heart 3 : Love Max
  • Inferno Climber

They also have a three-tier Idea Factory Bundle full of Fairy Fencer and MegaDimension titles.

Plus there is a nice Kalypso Pick & Mix Bundle with 3 titles for $2.49, 5 for $3.49 or 10 for $4.99. Omerta : City of Gangsters, The First Templar and Dungeons 2 make for a great $2.49 combo, or add Rise of Venice and Grand Ages : Rome for an extra $1.

No Man’s Sky has just launched their new “Living Ship Update” with a ton of additional content, and GreenManGaming has No Man’s Sky at $27.00 (55%), not the historic lowest price, but not far off either.
NOTE that someplace called Games Planet US has it for $24.99 (58%), but I have never purchased anything from them myself and I do not usually promote sites that I do not have experience with. If anyone has purchased from them wants to vouch for their legitimacy, I will add them to my sources for future reference.

GMG also has Age of Wonders : Planetfall for $22.00 (56%), which is a recent low.

Greedfall is a historic low $29.47 (41%) on GMG as well.

Humble Store is having an Indie Hits Sale which features some decent pricing with the Humble Choice discount tacked on.

• No Man’s Sky - $25.49 (58%)
  • Cuphead - $12.74 (36%)
  • Crying Suns - $15.93 (36%)
  • My Time At Portia - $12.74 (58%)
  • Monster Sanctuary - $11.47 (36%)
  • Lost Ember - $19.12 (36%) - well liked by several QT3ers
  • and many, many more

Steam MidWeek Madness is live.

PSA : Do not forget to grab your FREE copy of Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Game Store before tomorrow. Aztez is also currently FREE.
Starting tomorrow, Assassin’s Creed : Syndicate and Faeria will become the new FREE games for the week.

Gamesplanet is legit and authorized resellers back when I used them, which was rare as they were UK based and later GMG became more popular and offered more variety.

So unless something has changed, they should be just fine to buy from.

Yeah, I’ve bought a couple of things from them too, with no problems.

Cool, thanks guys. I will add them to the bargain lexicon for future reference!

Platinum Collection up at Fanatical, so 3 games for $10.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

I went with:
Shadows: Awakening
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2

If you don’t have it Guns Gore and Cannoli 1 was in this previous bundle that is still active. That @SlainteMhath mentioned back at the start of the month.

Some really fantastic bundles so far this year.

@lordkosc beat me to the punch on Fanatical’s Platinum Build-A-Bundle. 3 games for $9.99 and the list includes standouts like:

• Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun
  • Vikings : Wolves of Midgard
  • War for the Overworld
  • Book of Demons
  • Shadows : Awakening
  • Age of Wonders 3
  • Starpoint Gemini : Warlords

You can also get the excellent Adam Wolfe along with 14 games I’ve never heard of for only $1.00 in Fanatical’s just launched Dollar Eclipse Bundle.

I have some voucher codes for No Man’s Sky at GreenManGaming that should bring the price down to $22.80 (62%).
Replace the “$” in each code with the first letter of “Hello Games”:

• $G33GM-33HN11-IHHKBF
  • ZN$DGM-DBG8OW-TEC7WU
  • 4KK$ET-OS6RQF-NKNZ24
  • DF24RB-$854Y5-QBZJI1

Steam has Weekend Deals live:

• MMO/RTS Kingdom Under Fire 2 is free to play this weekend and $17.99 (40%) if you decide to purchase
  • Hunt : Showdown is $23.99 (40%) but in a Steam Bundle Magic Mishap, it’s actually cheaper to purchase the Legendary Edition, which contains the game and the $10 Legends of the Bayou DLC for only $23.78 (52% combined)
  • Dying Light is free to play all weekend, and $15.99 (60%) to purchase.
  • Battletech is $13.69 (66%)

I took this one

and it worked! Thanks, @SlainteMhath

Yeah $23 is tempting. I hear No Man’s Sky has come a long way and they’ve got a pretty great game there now!

I think this is the cheapest price Slay the Spire has been seen at yet

It seems like an awesome bundle price overall. Already owned Armello and Reigns base, but still purchased for $10 anyway.