Bargain Thread 2020

Limited number of keys available at $0.75 for To the Moon:

https://www.indiegala.com/crackerjack/to-the-moon-on-sale?utm_source=sendinblue&utm_campaign=TO_THE_MOON_CRACKERJACK_news_20200114&utm_medium=email

Fanatical has launched a new Staff Picks Build Your Own Bundle that features 22 titles to choose from at 3 for $2.49, 5 for $3.99 or 7 for $4.99. Plenty of really good games to choose from this time around, including:

• Age of Decadence
  • The King’s Bird
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious 2!!
  • Neon Chrome
  • Oxenfree
  • Ara Fell
  • Tharsis
  • and more.

Just an example : Oxenfree, Tharsis, Neon Chrome, Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 and Age of Decadence together for $4 is one hell of a great bundle.

Fanatical’s Star Deal today is top-down action/shooter game Synthetik : Legion Rising for $5.99 (70%).

I may have mentioned this one previously, but HOG (Hidden Object Game) fans may want to check out Fantical’s Hidden Object Pick & Mix Bundle. 22 titles to choose from, including a few that haven’t been in bundles previously. 5 for $1.99, 10 for $2.99 or 15 for $3.99. Nice!

Steam Weekend Deals are live:

• Humble Publisher Sale has all the Humble published titles on sale such as Crying Suns ($18.74 - 25%), Void Bastards ($20.09 - 33%), Forager ($14.99 - 25%) and Slay the Spire ($12.49 - 50%).
  • Medieval RTS Bannermen is free to try over the weekend, $9.90 (67%) if you decide to purchase.
  • It’s also an Endless Free Weekend, or at least all the games in the Endless franchise are free to try for the weekend and 75% off to purchase. Grab whatever DLC you still need for them all as well for 50%-75% off.
  • Speaking of franchise sales, the Assassin’s Creed Franchise games are 60%-75% off this weekend. Odyssey is $23.99 (60%), Origins is $14.99 (75%) and Syndicate is $11.99 (70%) among others.

Over at GamersGate they are having a 1C Publisher’s Sale with some nice deals.

They also have the Spintires franchise on steep discount for the weekend.

Fantasy General II is 25% off at $29.99.

steam lunar sale rumored to start the 23rd …next week

I remember last years chinese new year sale…got $5 bucks off stuff

Australia on Fire Relief Bundle

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-laptop-17z-5nv50av-1

• Windows 10 Home 64
  • AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor
  • AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
  • 12 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
  • 17.3" diagonal HD+ touch display

$429.99 .

Warning Will Robinson… this thing is a beast. This is a desktop replacement. You would hate yourself for having to lug this thing around, and it’s HP. I am personally not fond of HP, but hey the specs are pretty good.

There are some games at historical lows with the Humble Choice discount:

Baba is You : 10.19
Supraland 8.49 (only chrono.gg was lower once)
Thea 2 : 12.49
Fantasy General 2 : 25.49
Afghanistan '11 : 8.41

Plus the Grim Dawn expansions mentioned above by SlainteMhath.

I’m mostly tempted by Baba is You and Supraland. I played the demo for Supraland and it was pretty good. That ones seems very ripe for Humble Choice though and I’ll kick myself if I buy it and it gets included.

Seems like this is a decent integrated graphics chip but of course it’s no match for a dedicated GPU. Otherwise that’s a nice machine for a rock bottom price.

In my country, from the same site, about the same machine with an A9 is priced 3 times the price. Stop posting those amazing deals where I can see them ;_;

To those who’ve purchased the Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle, could you please confirm whether or not Hand of Fate 2 includes the three DLCs (Outlands and Outsiders, The Servant and the Beast, and A Cold Hearth)? The graphic mentions that it includes 8 free content updates, but that could mean with our without the three DLCs.

HoF2 is the only title in the bundle that’s on my wishlist, so feedback would be appreciated!

Paid DLC are by definition not free content updates. And no, no DLC.

Excellent point!

Sadly my various deal sites I haunt rarely hit outside the USA. On rare occasion we see Canada and I think the UK due mostly to Amazon.

USA - Another laptop. Seems really good for 650$. I’m not into tech much these days, so if I’m missing something that makes it a bad deal lmk.

Don’t know much about that Evoo brand or the other one Walmart is pushing, Motile I think.

Hm, extra virgin olive oil laptop please, hold the olive oil.

for the lazy…

$25

• Hollow Knight
  • Void Bastards
  • Armello
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Australian Paint Jobs Pack
  • Duck Game
  • Hand of Fate 2
  • Paradigm
  • Crawl
  • The Adventure Pals
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Satellite Reign
  • Hacknet / Hacknet Labyrinths DLC
  • Mr. Shifty
  • Primal Carnage: Extinction
  • Assault Android Cactus+
  • The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game
  • FRAMED Collection
  • Think of the Children
  • Local Co-op
  • Feather
  • Tower of Guns
  • Rising Dusk
  • Death Squared
  • Local Co-op & Multiplayer
  • Paperbark
  • Quest of Dungeons
  • The Stillness of the Wind
  • The Gardens Between
  • PAPER FIRE ROOKIE
  • Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
  • Machinarium

Oh man that’s a great game!

Oh shit there’s a sequel!

:P

er, yeah, my scripting talents have not proved to be flawless

Not bad, but just to clarify it’s a rebranded Tongfang laptop (Chinese manufacturer). Great deal, from the looks of it.

edit - So is the 17" upgrade (to the 2060 RTX, 1TB SSD and mechanical keyboard) for $999
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Laptop-FHD-Windows-Black-Intel-Nvidia-Display-i7-9750H-RTX-16GB-Tuned-1TB-10-2060-THX-Memory-Home-144Hz-9th-SSD-EVOO-Gen-Spatial-17-Audio-Gaming/163944363

Oh I figured it was a Rachel Ray original.