Bargain Thread 2021

New year, new thread, new bargains!

I am gonna make this first deal post a yearly thing thanks to GoG!

Populous is 75% off at GoG. $1.49

Has anyone mentioned Populous yet?

I’m not sure, I don’t feel like going through this entire thread to check.

I like this forum.

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Launch Edition, which just came out a couple of weeks ago, is on sale at Best Buy for $30 for all platforms (Switch, PS5, Xbox, etc).

Here’s a link to the Xbox version.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/puyo-puyo-tetris-2-launch-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x/6431866.p?skuId=6431866

Tracking, as always

Anyone use Directory Opus? It’s one of the best Windows Explorer replacement with tons of customization. One of the good things about it is the dual pane, so you can have two windows opened at the same time. There are features like batch renaming, duplicate file finder, folder synchronization, calculate folder size, very fast image viewer, fully configurable UI.

They have a New Year Sale! Use coupon code NEWYEAR2021 for 40% off new licences, upgrades and extra licences. Valid until Sunday 17th January.

Check it out => Directory Opus.

Shit I’ve wanted directory opus for ages now. Thank you!

Damn, that’s a good deal.

Yeah it is awesome. Each pane can have multiple tabs as well, I love it. :)

But it’s been over 4 years since version 12 came out, you’d think a 13 would be not that far off.

One feature of Directory Opus (aka Dopus) that anyone MUST have is to double click anywhere on the desktop to open a new (Dopus) explorer window. What a time saver there for quickly doing some file management especially if you have a multi monitor setup. And I have configured Dopus to always launch with these tabs available at a click : Downloads, My Documents, iCloud Drive, Dropbox. So my stuff is always a click or two away.

They deserve my money for 13.
Also, there’s always a Upgrade discount.

DOpus used to be the go-to explorer replacement, but I found in the last few years it got too big and slow. I moved to XYplorer which has all the functionality I looked for but more slimline. MOTWYW.

May Odin Transform Wildly Your World

More Of The What You WHAT

Ohhh I love this!

Might One Titan Water Your Wafers
May Opera Turn Wild Yawns Wasteful
Must One Talk Wildly You Weirdo
Might One Try Waddling Your Waders

I could go all day…

Me Objects To Weirdos Yelling Words :)

Milled Oreos Taste Wacky You Wipeouts!

Mom Objects To Whacking Your Wiener

Man, Over Time We Yield… Wait