Bargain Thread 2021

And Dekudeals has expanded to cover Xbox and PlayStation too. It’s marked as beta, but I haven’t noticed any issues with it.

Awesome thank you!

Looks like Caster of Magic is on sale.

So, this game has been on my wishlist for a while, and now there is a DLC for it. I’m not 100% sure though. I think @BrianRubin you played it at one time? What did you think?

I found it adequate but forgettable.

That is terrible. I was looking forward to seeing multiple factions, especially with the future DLCs coming out.

If I buy this, I know I will feel the same way I did about Elven Legacy… I just know it

Yeah if you’re looking for a great 3X go with Warhammer Gladius.

I own the base game, but those DLC seem so pricey

They’re really worth it though.

58.92 for the whole bundle currently.
I’m going to take a pass on that.

And then there is Sanctus Reach and Battlesector.

There just is too much Warhammer 40k out there, as odd as that might seem.

No it’s not odd, there’s a ton, but the games you mentioned are some of the best.

Xbox Live Gold 12 months on sale for ~$50 at Newegg ( $59.99 + $10.50 off w/ promo code SSAY2523) for the next 14 hours only.

(this gets you set up to convert XBL Gold to MS Game Pass for less than $5/month, a crazy good value)

Newegg has that deal at least once per month but yeah, that’s the way to do it.

Monster Train is on “limited stock super sale” for $6.23. I think these things go pretty quick so get it while it’s hot.

Says $12.50 for me. Looks interesting, though.

Yep,.me too, now. AllYouPlay deals always move fast.

I warezed it, back in the day (shameful blush)

and I was one of the few Amiga owners I knew of that actually bought software occasionally

Monster Train is 60% off at Steam bringing the price down to $9.99.

Betting that it has been discounted more elsewhere I picked up Wildermyth at 25% off on Steam. Tom’s inclusion of it as a best game of 2021 so far got my attention. This especially, “the real secret of Wildermyth is that it tells stories every bit as memorable as whatever epic arcs I’ve spent so long playing that I don’t even remember where they all started. Is it still an arc if you can’t remember the beginning?”

That last bit is me and every CRPG that I have started which is why I don’t buy them anymore.

Good reminder , here are Tom’s mid year top ten:

10 -Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
Galactic Mining Corp
HuniPop 2: Double Date
A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism
Imagine Earth
Necromunda: Hired Gun
Hitman III
Wildermyth
Outriders
1- Slipways

Why is Galactic Mining Corp not on sale!