Bargain Thread 2021

Whoops, good to know, thanks! I shall adjust my grumpiness accordingly.

Fanatical Insanity Sale has added more deals:

• Kingdom Come Deliverance - $10.19 (66%)
  • Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire - Obsidian Edition - $17.99 (70%)
  • Sniper 3 : Ghost Warrior - Season Pass Edition - $4.49 (85%)
  • Rimworld - $29.04 (17%)
  • Shenmue III - $14.49 (71%)
  • Superhot : Mind Control Delete - $7.24 (71%)
  • Banner Saga 3 - $6.24 (75%)
  • Art of Murder Pack and Chronicles of Mystery Pack (HOG Bundles) - $1 each
  • and many more.

If you’re looking for co-op games to play, Humble has a new New Couch Classics Bundle.

Pay $1 for Steam key to:

• Door Kickers : Action Squad

BTA (currently $7.75) and receive:

• Ultimate Chicken Horse
  • Nine Parchments
  • 20XX

Pay $10 and unlock

• Wargroove
  • Lethal League Blaze
  • Biped

That Insanity Sale has Dirt Rally 2 and GRID (2019) both going for $2.49.
Was the latter any good? Trying to figure out if I already have it somehow (such are the modern gamer’s “problems”).

Also Yakuza Like a Dragon for under $36 and Yakuza 0 for under $5.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has a free weekend on Steam. There is a new Chaos Wastes mode and the install size has shrunk. QT3 thread.

Nioh 2 is $40 on Steam and elsewhere, new lowest. QT3 thread.

While KT sales are atrocious - $40 for Nioh 2 Complete edition is a bargain. Might be the best souls or souls-adjacent game.

Nioh 2 now is even cheaper on Newegg for a Steam key (digital, no shipping). $35 with the promo code applied and taxes.

Resident Evil 2 is $12 on Gamesplanet US, and RE7 is $8 on Gamesplanet US, today only.

Just a reminder that the Epic freebies have switched and are now Alien Isolation and Hand of Fate 2, a pair of great games with a price that can’t be beat.

Eh, the next new store front that tries to get traction will be paying us to take games off them.

Tempted to pick up Creeper World 4

Lego game bundle!

Humble LEGO Built To Bundle (pay what you want and help charity) (humblebundle.com)

DC Super Villains is pretty good. I’d recommend the top tier for that at this price.

Avengers and Super Heroes 2 could’ve been better. Ninjago is okay, but different. Worlds is a weird buildy thing more for kids. Batman 2 & 3 are still in my backlog, one of them is generally considered great.

They’re also changing charity donations:
A note about sliders and our bundle pages | Humble Bundle Blog

Epic just added a free DLC to it, so grab it again if you already have it.

As Ellen Ripley, it is down to you to complete the last mission on board the Nostromo. The rest of the crew are dead. In a desperate bid to survive you must set the ship’s self-destruct and attempt to reach the escape shuttle.

I do not understand why clicking between different bundle listings is supposed to be more convenient than just scrolling a little bit.

Damn I thought I noticed that. Humble always took such a big default share that I always slid it to zero and moved it to charity, figuring most people wouldn’t bother with the sliders since they hid them behind a click. Now I can’t do that anymore. Lame.

Bought a bundle in the last couple days and saw they were missing. :(

Ace Combat 7 is $13 on Gamesplanet US, today only.

Well damn, I did it again. I just went to buy Creeper World 4 and missed the sale. I thought it went through the weekend. Next time! It’s unbelievable how many times my procrastination has made me miss sales, but it probably has saved me money :-)

Think it was only 20% off, but I did grab it and promptly lost about 4 hours to it. And I usually hate puzzle/strategy games, but have always been sucked in by CW.

Seems like everyone picked it up , except @robc04.

Now he will suffer with FOMO.

It was down to around 18 bucks. Glad you’re liking it!

I’ve got it bad!