Bargain Thread 2021

Pretty good hidden object game bundle today over at Fanatical:

Cryptic Bundle 10 | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

If I remember correctly, @lordkosc was also a fan of HOGs. I thought this was a pretty good bundle, I only owned one of these games already.

Mafia Definitive Edition is 75% off ($10) :

Price mistake? Was only 25% off last time I saw it on sale.

Thanks for the heads up. That feels like a good price for a remake of a game that old, however shined up.

Yep , also the entire Mafia Trilogy is only $15 on humble. I swear they are priced wrong. :D

And… Bought it! Thank you!

Maybe this time I can get past the racing mission.

They also have Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition for $20. It’s the version with both season passes. I paid twice that a couple months ago for the standard version + first season pass. It’s actually cheaper for me to buy this than to get the second season pass on EGS.

And the with-DLC-and-soundtrack version of The Outer Worlds (steam or epic either one) for like 3 bucks less than just The Outer Worlds base game. At least, with my Choice discount. $36 or so. Certainly 20 bucks cheaper than Steam.

So if I already have bl3 on epic, will that bundle fill it out with both dlcs?

I think EGS will consider it a separate game.

No idea. I’m just going to claim a Steam key.

Either the deals are over on Humble or a pricing mistake. BL3 Ultimate is showing up as $88 for me.

Yay I got in on the $15 Mafia Trilogy. Though as often as these pop up at the beginning of sales I’m inclined to believe it’s an intentional door buster designed to drive up traffic.

And Mafia trilogy is 60 € now, I’ve paid 15 € two hours ago.

Yep… Humble store be like:

Sigh…I saw the price for BL3, waited 5 minutes and decided to buy it…alas it was too late.

BL3 showing here as $100 now. I’m thinking it was a pricing error.

edit: Also just went to my Humble account and claimed my Steam key, just in case. I’ll apply it when I get home.

I’m seeing BL3 Ultimate at:

Epic: $99.99
Steam: $49.67
Humble: $46.24

Not a bargain at any of those prices, and I say that as someone who owns and enjoyed BL3.

I’ll add that so far, all the BL3 Season 2 stuff has been really bad, and it doesn’t sound like anything coming up will change that. Only one story DLC is coming in Season 2. Everything else is cosmetics, raid stuff, the garbage MP mode with random gun spawns, and they’re adding crap like concept art and storyboards to a background area.

Racing mission is fine but wait until the Armoured Van mission. I’ve now rage quitted on the same game in two separate parts over two separate centuries. There should be an achievement for that.

Ups! My patience has somehow diminished over the years, so probably I will not finish the game again.