Bargain Thread 2021

Depends, are you a lame binoclard or an electrochemical superstar?

Just curious, but if you’ve played both, how different is it from the Skyrim mod? (aside from not using decade-old graphics)

I haven’t played both, but I gather it’s a significantly expanded experience:

@Silent They are both excellent. Coupon one and get the other and call in sick and self-isolate and begin a water-only fast and play them entirely.

Fanatical Star Deal is Pathfinder : Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition for $8.49 (58%).

As a follow-up to the Epic Store Halloween Sale post above, here are some interesting deals (price includes coupon discount):

I also highly recommend scrolling through the 10 pages of titles on sale because there is a metric buttload of good stuff on sale for under the $14.99 cutoff needed to use the coupon. Take that $10 you saved and invest it in another title under $14.99 and get double the backlog!

Damn, that’s a fire sale on Phoenix Point and Iron Harvest, and Disco Elysium too.

Oh wait, those are Epic store prices after coupon. I read Fanatical up there and was thinking someone had gone nuts.

Sadly Snowrunner went back to full price a couple of days before the Epic sale started. Otherwise it would have landed squarely in my ‘buy’ range with the coupon…

I went to buy Death’s Door on Epic with my coupon, but I entered the wrong zip code because I forgot to update Paypal with my new one after I moved. After the transaction failed it thinks I used my coupon so I can’t use it :-(

I sent Epic an email to see if they will issue me a new one. My first use of their support so I’ll see how it goes.

Edit: I was able to cancel the failed order and get my coupon back.

I wish that was true for me. Without the coupon for me is
imagen
which means is below the 14,99€ threshold to apply the coupon.

Yep same for me. Hate regional pricing and especially when the discount is so obviously calculated to avoid the coupon.

Where are these Epic coupons coming from! Do you have to buy something first?

Or are they old ones you guys have left over?

It was something a few weeks back. You got a coupon if you subscribed to the Epic newsletter and emails. If you were already subscribed you got a coupon automatically.

Darn, I must not have been paying attention! Thanks. :)

Looks like it’s available between Oct 15th and Nov 15th so you should still be able to get it. Go into your account settings → communication preferences and sign up. You should get a coupon the next day. More details in the Epic Games app.

Oh nice, thank you

(coupon arrived pretty much instantly btw)

Fighting game bundle. Soul Calibur VI is awesome, MKXL still has some folks playing it (the game has solid netcode, and MK11 was divisive), Slap City I’ve heard good about as a smash clone , KI is excellent and still has a few folks playing, Power Rangers is silly.

The coupons for Calibur DLC are pretty standard issue, if they stack they’d be great though.

That’s a genuinely great bundle.

Recommend it for everyone who is even mildly interested in fighting games. Most of them have story modes too. KI has a very replayable “Shadow Lords” mode full of randomized challenges and boss battles. I bought an Xbox One just to play that game.

New Paradox Stratagems Bundle is live at Humble Bundle. Three tiers, with the top being $18 including:

• Empire of Sin
  • Age of Wonders : Planetfall
  • Imperator Rome
  • Prison Architect with Psych Ward and Island Bound DLCs
  • Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II Dynasty Starter Pack (Legacy of Rome, Old Gods, Way of Life, Sword of Islam, Ruler Designer)
  • Ice Lakes Fishing
  • Knights of the Pen & Paper II
  • Victoria II

The headliners of this bundle are AoW : Planetfall, Empire of Sin and Imperator Rome, which all together for $18 is a great deal (especially with a good supporting cast in the rest of the bundle). However separately they’ve been priced anywhere from $5 (Imperator Rome, AoW Planetfall) to $15 (Empire of Sin) in other sales, so if you’re only interested in one of the headliners it might be better to wait for the holiday sales (or keep reading!).

Humble Store is also having a Halloween Sale. Up to 90% off a bunch of titles, more if you’re a current Humble Choice subscriber. Wasteland 3 is a historic low at $19.99 (50%)

Fanatical Star Deal today is the Dead Island Definitive Collection for $6.59 (84%), a historic low.

Killer Bundle 19 has returned featuring 8 titles for $4.99 including:

• Fell Seal : Arbiter’s Mark
  • Iconoclasts
  • Heroes of Hammerwatch
  • Tacoma
  • WWI : Tannenberg
  • The Battle of Polytopia : Moonrise Edition
  • Crash Drive 3
  • Golf-It

Pay $6.75 total and also unlock

• Sniper : Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition

Another Halloween Sale is happening over at WinGameStore. Flash Deals include:

• Cities Skylines - $2.69 Deluxe Edition - $5.59
  • Hearts of Iron IV : Cadet Edition - $3.99
  • Stellaris - $3.99 Galaxy Edition - $7.49
  • Surviving Mars - $5.99 Deluxe Edition - $7.99
  • Age of Wonders Planetfall - $4.99 Deluxe Edition - $5.99

Your subscription to the bargain thread?