Bargain Thread 2021

Fanatical has a new Build Your Own Slayer Bundle 3 live, and it features some really nice deals. Get 3 games for $4.99, 5 for $7.99 or 7 for $9.99. There are 20 titles to choose from including:

• Rise of Industry + 2130 DLC
  • Rogue Heroes : Ruins of Tasos
  • Tale of Tales 5-pack
  • Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun
  • Fell Seal : Arbiter’s Mark
  • Tower of Time
  • Driftland : The Magic Revival
  • Ken Follett’s : The Pillars of the Earth
  • Murdered : Soul Suspect
  • Mindustry
  • and 10 more

The Star Deal today is Hob for $0.79 (96%). It’s been free on Epic in the past, but is well worth it at this price as well as it’s an excellent little action adventure game.

Humble has a new Choose Wisely Bundle. $10 for the top tier nets you Steam keys for:

• Heavy Rain
  • Beyond : Two Souls
  • We Were Here Together
  • Between the Stars
  • Kyle Is Famous : Complete Edition
  • Beholder 2
  • 25% off coupon for Detroit : Become Human, which makes it $14.99 in the Humble Store as it’s on sale for $19.99 (50%) currently.

GreenManGaming’s Black Friday Sale continues with Back 4 Blood Standard Edition for $36.95 (38%). That is a historic low, as is $55.43 for the Deluxe Edition and $61.59 for Ultimate

Mass Effect : Legendary Edition is $31.31 (48%) - Origin Key
Star Wars : Jedi - Fallen Order - Deluxe Edition is $16.65 (67%)
The Crew 2 has a free weekend, and is on sale for $8.60 (83%) for the standard edition, $10.32 for Special Edition or $15.48 for Gold Edition (incl. Season Pass and all DLC)

The amazing Directory Opus is on sale again.

@directory_opus: Black Friday 2021 Sale is now on!

Enjoy 25% off Opus licences, upgrades and optional features with discount code BLACKFRIDAY21.

I’m pissed I don’t get a discount from having bought it for the Amiga in 1988.

Fanatical’s Black Friday Sale is on.

Humble Store is also having a Black Friday Sale. Tons of stuff at 50%-75% off, which isn’t any different from anywhere else, but if you’re a current CHOICE subscriber then the addition 5%-20% discounts could tip the scale. Sadly I have let my Choice sub lapse these past few months, so I can’t see what discounts apply to what titles and if that makes for any standout deals.

D’oh! How could I imagine that I could even have one bargain posted before you came along and ninja’d me, lol.

I was about to post the thing about Days Gone, and it’s also on sale at WinGameStore, apparently, per ITAD.

The Steam keys for this just open Origin anyway, right?

Was there any discount for already have 1, 2, and 3 on Origin? Or is this my best bet?

The only benefit of getting it on Steam is that it has Steam achievements. And yeah, it goes through Origin.

They don’t seem to sell any of the DLC’s, so I guess that is a soft pass for me.

It’s just a Steam key. Fanatical isn’t a distribution platform.

No, I am aware of that, but I have less interest in the game if Steam is the only company that sells the DLC.

Steam prices are usually higher then third party, and have sales less frequently, and currently the DLC are all full price.

Norton Commander 4 Life

Fanatical Black Friday Sale Flash Deals have been updated. I’m a little confused as it appears they simply recycled two deals from yesterday but lowered the price on both, then added a third game.

Note that over at GreenManGaming Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is cheaper at $25.20 for Standard, $42.00 for Gold and $50.40 for Ultimate. All historic lows.

Over on Steam, Outriders is a historic low $19.79 (67%). However it is the same price on Humble Store and if you have Choice you will save even more.

Steam also has the Avengers Endgame Edition at a historic low $26.98 (55%), while once again Humble has it for $26.99 plus extra discount if you are a Choice subscriber.

Bottom line, with everyone running Black Friday Sales and some stores doing daily deals, it pays to look around a bit before clicking Add To Cart this week! Of course, with the Holiday Sales right around the corner you won’t have long to wait if you accidentally miss a deal.

Minor additional savings: GameBillet has it for $19.99

Are the Humble Store discounts showing up for anyone else on gg.deals?

I can’t tell if it’s related, but I’m using another site, and have added the Humble Store to my ignore list months ago as they were refreshing their deals every few hours as to get pushes from such sites. Wouldn’t surprise me if some decided to mute them.

The Epic store black “friday” sale is here. Some good deals ($24 for Hitman 3 is tempting), but it seems the $10 coupon has not made a reappearance.

A bajillion hours of gaming right there, and that’s not even with the hinted-at 2nd season pass coming.

You should still have one $10 voucher from opting into the email list. It’s not infinitely reappearing like previous sales though.

That one expired on the 16th I think.

Plus I already used it!