Bargain Thread 2021

Barring indication otherwise, yes. A bunch of these are GOG and Epic etc.

Edit: Actually, only the “download and play” titles are in the Twitch app.

Yeah, Need for Speed is Origin, Football Manager is Epic, Frostpunk and Journey to the Savage Planet are Gog.

Which is nice, because the Amazon games app is awful. It logs you out every day or so, and every time you login in you have to do a captcha, which is nearly unreadable and usually takes me three tries.

FWIW, I don’t have this issue. The app is nothing special, but I don’t have any hoops to jump through when I open it.

Waaat?? Why is it picking on me?!?

Do you have a VPN maybe?

Nope, I’m not doing anything weird.

One man’s not weird is another man’s you want me to do what with the chicken?

UBI giving away Anno 1404 “history edition” for free.

You want it if you don’t have it already.

(The History Edition includes the excellent Venice expansion as well as 4k graphic resolutions. So yeah. If you haven’t, you should on this one.)

New mega bundle on itch.io. Benefits the World Land Trust.

Highlights:

• Cloud Gardens (one of the year’s best, IMO)
  • The Stillness of the Wind
  • Ynglet
  • Mutazione
  • No Longer Home
  • Cosmic Express
  • Botanicula
  • Samarost 2
  • Bury Me, My Love
  • Wide Ocean, Big Jacket (one of last year’s best)
  • Signs of the Sojourner
  • [substantially less random cruft than those other big charity bundles]

Dap looks cool, too.

Pretty nice Digitized Tabletop Bundle up at Humble Bundle. $10 gets you Steam keys to:

• Trials of Fire
  • DungeonTop
  • Wartile
  • The Amazing American Circus
  • 100% Orange Juice : GOTY
  • Meteorfall : Krumit’s Tale
  • Talisman : Digital Edition - Adventurer’s Starter Pack (includes Frostmarch, The City and The Sacred Pool expansions)
  • Solitairica

$3.33 each for Trials of Fire, Wartile and DungeonTop is a steal, and the rest of the games are decent too.

Fanatical Star Deal today is The Tomb Raider Pack for $19.99 which includes:

• Tomb Raider : GOTY
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider : 20 Year Celebration
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider : Definitive Edition

Not bad for $20.

I was avoiding this thread to protect my wallet, and just wandered here today. So glad I did - despite Anno 1800 being ‘better’, this is absolutely an amazing giveaway.

What’s that from, anyway? Orange is the New Black, maybe? (I never watched it)

I can’t actually tell if you disgree with Anno 1800 being better, or if you disagree with my putting better in quotes! Either way, both games are amazing.

Haha. I didn’t even process the quotes. I stan 1404! Still the peak of the series.

Reminder to myself: you bought Anno 1404 Gold five years ago on Gog.com. You should install it and try it!

You should get the free version on UPlay. It has upscaled graphics and the expansion content as well.

I grabbed it because of your recommandation (I already owned most games, I’m such an indie gaming bitch XD ) and boy, what a lovely toy. It evokes the strangest feelings, it is sort of the best zombie game without any zombie or gruesome sight.

Yes. The first few seasons at least are very good.