Bargain Thread 2022

It converts the whole thing 1:1. That’s why you want 3 years of XBLG before you do it.

Oh, so I am a lapsed XBLG subscriper from 2013.

Buy 12 XBLG cards, then use the offer to convert the whole lot 1:1 to GPU for $1. Just make sure to avoid any recurring subs options when activating?

Yes, that’s it.

like5

Ahh I see, thanks. So no need for the rebilling trick to get 90 days once my PC sub runs out?

What rebilling trick, declining recurring? If you’re a new subscriber you definitely want to do that, or you could be left with 2 years and 10 months of XBLG (and thus GPU after converting) rather than 3 years. Your last XBLG code either won’t apply or will only give you 2 months, I haven’t tested which one happens.

Being in Oz, I want to select Global, right:

Totes, mate. Ozzies on the same planet, neet?

Oh, duh, I gotta tick both!

Bloody oath, bloke! Shrimp on the barbie! Fosters!

(OK, I’m done.)

Be quiet you, I’m busy copying and pasting keys!

I looked at the Eneba deal, and there’s a hidden ‘service charge’ at checkout, also the PAYPAL10 code didn’t work for me. So it ends up very close to the CD Keys price.

However, CD Keys will actually charge you in AUD, so it works out better there, if Eneba don’t do that (not sure if they charge in USD).

No wuckas mate, don’t be a bludger, pull up your budgie smugglers and go off flat out! Good on ya!

(OK so I lied before, but now I’m done.)

Yeah I noticed that as well, but ate the service fee. Completely forgot to try to apply the extra code at checkout.

Well it probably cost you twelve dollorydoos, so not much lost.

(That one didn’t really count, it was low-effort.)

Right, 3 years of XBLG applied, now I just do this? But due to a ‘glitch’, it converts the whole lot to GPU?

Yes that’s it. Not a glitch, MS allows it.

Hot Diggity!

Thanks for the help @stusser!

Good on ya!

And somehow over three years too, unless you calculate time differently down unda. Weird! But good weird!

Don’t be a galah.