Bargain Thread for Hardware?

I don’t know if I’d say benefit, but you can use it as a VR theater for regular games. The headset is sub-1080p (960x1080 per eye).

I went by my local Freddie’s and alas if they ever had that bundle, it was gone (there was a tag for it). Everything else was at full retail.

RTX 2080 OC for $720 ish (depending on your state tax).

Comes with Anthem and Battlefield 5

This is $150 less than the defective one I had to return back in September , and it has 2 free games. They must have huge stockpiles on shelves.

Just surfing deals on parts, looks like RAM prices have dropped like crazy as of late. 16GB for less than $100.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/

Wow, thank goodness, because they got crazy there for a bit.

Yep RAM is pretty much back to 2016 prices.

Yup, by extreme good fortune I managed to pick up 16GB of DDR4 for just a little over 100 bucks right at the end of 2016 for a new mobo/processor/RAM refurbish before the apparent shortage and/or price fixing began. Dodged a bullet there.

Heh same here, 32GB for $200+ tax in January 2017.

Heh, I was thinking that those prices didn’t look particularly impressive…and then I realized it’s been at least 3 years since I bothered looking.

Yeah it was really, really bad for awhile, like that earthquake bad.

$276 with the listed 17% off coupon.

Acer ED347CKR bmidphzx 34" Curved FreeSync WQHD Ultrawide Gaming Monitor, 99.5% sRGB, 3440 x 1440, 21:9, 4ms, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB3.0, Swivel, Height Adjustable, VESA Mountable

$399 at NewEgg.

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING $1000 after 20% off (newegg via ebay) Add to cart to see final price.

Hey, if someone sees a good deal on an Xbox One X, maybe post it here? Thanks!

Interesting to see below msrp’s for the for 2070s showing up.

$449.99

$489.99

Can’t speak to the prices of the cards in absolute terms, but from everything I’ve hear of Zotac, and my experience with EVGA products, I’d pay that 40 bucks extra.

What’s interesting is that they’re below the $499 MSRP for the 2070S.

Although actually going to the links, I see the Zotac for $499 and the EVGA for $529 so… not so much.

It’s weird to think I won’t be buying a GPU for a long, long time. These prices, man. I may end up a console gamer for the next generation.

If you gotta get one now, definitely EVGA over Zotac, worth the extra.