Batman: Arkham 3 out in 2013? (Arkham Origins)

that’s what a lot of publishers (most notably, ubisoft) have done for years. that’s unpleasant but, in the end, what matters is if the game is good or not.

And ubi has been on the boycott list for some time.

I realize everyone lies but not everyone gets caught.

The list is at home but of those I remember:

ubisoft
Mojang/Notch
rockstar
rocksteady
WB

Interesting… do you also have a list of people you feel have done you wrong?

Corporations interested in making as much money as possible? Scandalous!

I think at some point in the recent past Tom also lied. idbdoomed should boycott Qt3.

What did Notch lie about?

I use in game ignore lists for that.

At the cost of integrity and scruples? Now I see why the world has gone downhill.

People make the boycott list for numerous reasons. He’s on the list for being a total asshat and not caring about his customers in the slightest.

Allow me to cross threads here, and once again snicker at people who think The Big Bang Theory just so inaccurately and unfairly portrays geeks:

I don’t understand.

Of course you don’t.

He’s making fun of your boycott list. At least that’s what I would guess having seen the show and list he’s referencing.

Oh god oh god let this be true.

I’d personally rather it was a rocksteady game, but in any event MOAR ARKHAM PLEEZ

Indeed I would gladly play more Arkham whatever, just keep the combat simple and fun like it has been so far. :)

Perhaps its time to visit the real bat cave? :p

snicker

We need an Arkham City RPG (maybe co-developed by Obsidian?).

Let what be true? What is going on? Is there a missing post?

Arkham Origins Coming 10/25.

Warner Bros. Montreal is making the next Batman Arkham game, called Arkham Origins, Game Informer has just revealed. Set before the previous game, Arkham Origins shows Batman encountering many of his villains for the first time, including Deathstroke. Warner Bros. Montreal is responsible for the Wii U port of Batman: Arkham City, taking over the series from originator Rocksteady Games. WB has brought in creative director Eric Holmes, who worked as lead designer on open-world superhero games The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Prototype.

Sorry to hear that for you fans of the games.

Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was an awesome open-world game. I’m looking forward to this! But sure, keep being sorry on my behalf.

Unsure what you are on about. Rocksteady are working on their next Batman game and nothing has changed there, what we do have is maybe an additonal game that if well done is out this year. If it sucks it really has little bearing on the Rocksteady Release,

It seems the demand for Batman and Superhero games may be such that WB have decided that we need more and sooner which needs an additonal studio. For me i’m hopeful that more games that are good is better than waiting the 2 / 3 years we are waiting at present.

To add I expect Rocksteady’s next game will be for the Next Gen as well.