Batman: Arkham Knight is rated M and Rocksteady is okay with that

Title Batman: Arkham Knight is rated M and Rocksteady is okay with that
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When March 9, 2015

Batman: Arkham Knight is rated M, which is a first for the series. According to the ESRB, the game gets the mature classification for sequences involving torture, and some of the characters have a potty mouth. The 17+ rating took developer Rocksteady by surprise..

Read the full article

The ESRB is such a bitch.

Or an "Adam West Mode" that turns the game into that style!

After abandoning my work-desk job 12 months ago, i've been fortunate to get familiar with this superb freelance job opportunity on internet which was a lifesaver for me... They offer online home-based jobs. My previous check doing this job for them for 4 months was $10000... Cool thing about is that the only requirement for this gig is simple typing and internet connection...

-> --------->>===> BIT.LY/187Xtfh

Campy Batman? I'd probably prefer that to this, but what I really want is for the TMNT rumour a while back to be true. I mean they're already called Rocksteady...

Arkham Asylum has dead cops strung up from buildings. Honestly, I'm surprised Arkham Knight's predecessors weren't rated M.

Was it because I was just 'beating people up' and not 'killing' them in the previous games that it got a teen rating?