Batman Begins Trailer

Link

Hopefully I got the link right. This seems different than the teaser although still somewhat similar. Right now this site is getting creamed. Anyone know of another place to see it?

It’s a leaked trailer, so I suspect when the official release rolls around this weekend, it should be much easier to catch.

Batmanbegins.com says they will have the new trailer up on monday.

Well, what I saw in the trailer looks extremely promising. The casting and directing looks great for this one.

Looked like it was ripped from a telesync release.

I have no problems waiting for the real one.

Begins…what? Adding a deck to the mansion? Catching up on the great works of literature? Creating plausible denialbility for his trail of underage boy corpses?

I think it is he is going to begin kicking the shit out of jaded fanboys. 8)
“See Bruce use his detective skillz to hunt down trolls on the Gothamknights.com BBS.”

Looks good. Almost Year One good.

I like it, I got suckered by the last trailer, but I do have high hopes for this one.

They played the trailer before Ocean’s Twelve (which is a good movie… for fans of the first one. re: me) and my god… I am excited.

I’m not even really that familiar with the Year One books or whatnot… but I am a Batman fan and this one just looks like its getting everything right.

Torrent for those interested.

Damn cool trailer. Though the quality blows. I’ll probably watch it again when they release it officially just so I can get a clearer look, but I like what I saw already.

Wow. That looks good.

I get a wierd “LOTR” vibe from it, but I can’t quite figure out why.

Here is a high quality version

Lots of pretty landscapes and facial hair?

It does look good. Could this be the first Batman movie that won’t suck?

God DAMNED that looks frigging awesome!

Alright! Finally a movie where a guy dressing up as a bat actually seems kind of like a psycho!

Interesting comment. As a whole, the series could have been better. Lots of expended potential there. The first movie didn’t suck though.

I had a dream last night that I bought a working replica of the Batmobile from the first movie. My dad was disappointed I didn’t use the money to pay off college loans until I gave him a ride in it. That was a cool dream.

Interesting comment. As a whole, the series could have been better. Lots of expended potential there. The first movie didn’t suck though.[/quote]

Nor did the second.

Interesting comment. As a whole, the series could have been better. Lots of expended potential there. The first movie didn’t suck though.[/quote]

Nor did the second.[/quote]

i think that it didn’t suck for the time. i went back and re-watched a year ago or so. large parts of it definitely sucked.