Battle Brothers Hits Early Access

You may not want to do this. Reason being is you want to get as good of relations as possible, as quickly as possible with the factions and towns. This lowers prices of things you need to purchase and raises sale prices. It makes a huge difference in your profitability in the long run. Which leads me to a large database I made. When you get items you may be wondering… is it worth repairing before selling or do I lose money on it?

Tier 1 weapons, you pretty much always lose money. Tier 1 are the first types of weapons you can use. Basic shortsword, first spear, miners pick etc. The most important stat here is the repair cost per tool.
As you can see in the database there’s a surprise in which non-famed item is the most profitable of all - the heavy crossbow. Also some surprises of what is not worth repairing before selling - hunting bow.
Nearly all armor is not worth repairing, only the most expensive armor, and that’s if you have the large number of tools available to do those repairs.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=60344674824420986953&t=6034467482442098695339500

There are two worksheets. You can sort columns.