Battlecruiser Generations (Spam!)

I have uploaded a 17MB archive containing some wicked space shots. It also contains shots of all the armed transports as well as the new naval carrier, All Terrain Vehicle, Heavy Assault Vehile, Light Assault Vehicle etc etc

I will delete this archive once the shots are up at gamescreenshots.com

Enjoy!

And if you missed the previous transport shots, you can see them here

Compare the BCM/BCMG graphics to BCG

I’m still wondering why I don’t have a nice shiny new BCMG ox in front of me to open. As one of your biggest coherent gadflies, Derek – and to maintain tradition – you owe me one (1) copy of BCMG, gratis. As if this extremely dubious and specious argument weren’t enough to convince you to run – not walk – with a copy of your game over to FedEx, let me offer you another reason to do so: nothing at all. Now, faced with this magnificent argument, you know what to do. :twisted:

K THX BYE!!!11!!!

–scharmers

Hey sign me up for a free copy while you’re at it. Also the 900 hours of free time I’ll need to play it. Seriously, if I hadn’t bought 8 games this week I might have said “hey that looks cool, maybe I’ll try it.” Instead I found myself hoping that the government would put a six month freeze on game releases so I’d have some time to catch up…

Looking forward to BCG Derek !

Sounds like you screenshot generator’s coming along nicely.

LOL!! I lost your address. Send me email and I’ll have a copy shipped off to you. We can’t break tradition now, can we? ;)

*sigh. Send me your address via email then. Damn freeloaders :D

heh, thanks, me too :D Wait’ll you see some of the other ground units, e.g. the Bradley looking APC, the tanks (similar to the M1A1, Sherman etc); you’ll weep.

Well, it bloody well ought it, I put enough work into it.

I agree with Sharmers here. Where’s my “I’m your biggest fan” copy?! ;)

OK. It looks pretty cool. I’ll buy one.

Just curious as to when I can expect to see a paper on the amazing NN-based AI from this game in an IEEE Proceedings?

I believe they have a new journal: Random Neural Net Jargon from Fake Doctors Who Attack Coke Machines. You should check it out.

Well, shit! :x

Bill,

Please delete the text of the post you made above. This will be the last request (along with the similar request in the Everything Else forum) I make about not dragging tedious personal baggage into the forum.

Thanks,

-Tom

sniff sniff

I smell THE FIRST BAN IN QT3 HISTORY!!!

:shock:

–scharmers

It would be the second, actually.

Interesting, I fully accept the fact that none of my questions need be answered, but here they are.

Tom can you please explain the definition of “tedious personal baggage”? The reason I ask is that it would make it much easier to follow your rules if I understood them.

Whatever the rules are, is it intended that others are to also follow these rules or are these rules intended specifically for a very few people (like maybe one)? The reason I ask is not because I’m questioning your authority to make special rules but I don’t want to misunderstand the rules if I see what appear to be differences in enforcement.

Have fun,
Bill Huffman

P.S. May I suggest that it would be easier, quicker, and less disruptive for you to delete my posts that contain “tedious personal baggage” rather than asking me to do it? (Thanks)

Bill, you know very well what Tom’s talking about.

Nobody here cares about what you have to say about Derek Smart so just stop bugging the guy. Don’t give me reasons why you think I should care because neither I nor anyone else is going to listen to the same boring rant. I know you consider him a source of amusement but don’t do it here.

If you want an explicit definition (mine, at least, so maybe Tom has something else in mind): don’t reply to, talk about, talk to or even obliquely hint at anything to do with Derek, 3000AD or BC.

Ever think there are other people besides Huffman that are annoyed by this sham? Ever think there are people who read or visit this forum who actually don’t mind seeing Smart put in his place time and time again? You guys never complained when he claimed to be a Ph.D. in every post, so I think you can handle the occasional post from Bill “I can’t let this go” Huffman.

If you put up with people like Captain Cookiepants, you can handle this guy.

For what it’s worth, us real doctors get very upset when someone impersonnates us. I for one did not spend a year and a half of my life using life experiences for credit at LIT to have some joker claim he has a real doctorate degree.

Ever think there are other people besides Huffman that are annoyed by this sham? Ever think there are people who read or visit this forum who actually don’t mind seeing Smart put in his place time and time again? You guys never complained when he claimed to be a Ph.D. in every post, so I think you can handle the occasional post from Bill “I can’t let this go” Huffman.
[/quote]

Nope never thought about it once. Did you ever think anyone would take anything you say seriously…ever with the login you have chosen? Did you not think there would be people who assume you were simply Huffman with a different login in order to give validity to his incessant whining?

If you put up with people like Captain Cookiepants, you can handle this guy.

Cookiepants goes off occasionally, but he stays on topic, for the most part, and once in awhile has something interesting to say. He does not in the middle of a discussion about a game bring up how when he and I were twelve I stole his bag of candy and continues to bring it up 22 years later.

For what it’s worth, us real doctors get very upset when someone impersonnates us. I for one did not spend a year and a half of my life using life experiences for credit at LIT to have some joker claim he has a real doctorate degree

And finally, troll, as you have successfully baited me, why in the hell should any doctor give a rotten shit about the claims of some random game developer

This whole thing is insane. All of these stupid little rhetorical snipes that I have proceeded to respond to. I just do not understand nuttiness of this magnitude. No wonder people cannot hold back and have to reply. Its like watching a kid pull a cat’s tail. Its not your cat or your kid, but after the 700th time you just want to grab the kid, tell him to open his mouth, put it on the concrete curb, and ram your booted foot into the back of his skull.

Nope, it’s not me Tyjenks. People seem to ignore the fact that in Wumpus’ poll 28% of the respondents had interest in Mr. Smart’s credentials, or lack thereof. Is 28% a majority? Of course not, but it would seem to indicate further that the oft repeated statement that no one else is interested is not wholly accurate.

Regarding your assertion that I post off topic, I challenge you to find even one of my posts on this forum where I have not been responding to someone else’s post in the thread. I really don’t think that you will be able to find one.