Battlefield V - WW2, cosmetic loot, DICE

They should delay the game till fall 2019 and release it the week before Titanfall 3.

Pew pew.

The sound design alone of a BF game is enough to make buying the next intallent a worthy use of my money.

Is me or this version of BF is tryiing to give us a low tech WW2?, slowing down WW2 combat, and giving the spotlight to weapons that feel and look weirdly mechanical from our pov.

I am definitely excited about this to grab it on day 1. I still play BF1 daily with buddies, and basically want the same game in WW2 setting. The early trailer and controversy seemed to be a big PR fail by EA, whereas this shows me what I actually want, a WW2 BF game with modern graphics, and no bullshit.

Liked this trailer better. I’m in.

Am I high or did the first trailer for this have a lady with a metal arm?

I bought Origin Access so I could play Madden and BFV comes with that, so I’m certainly going to be giving this a try.

Looks good. Why the song?

It did. Robot arms were huge at E3 this year.

I was wondering what the heck was going on at the end of that trailer with an explosion going on that seemed so wrong. And I read on the internet that this is probably their Battle Royale mode. Which, makes sense in retrospect. But it still looks so strange in that trailer. I just kept trying to picture how fire could be advancing like that. Maybe if there were a series of blasts all around a center point at exactly the same time.

It’s a WWII battle royale. I don’t think you or anyone else should try to make sense out of it.

A awesome movie they could take inspiration is Kellys Heroes.

The movie even have “customization of vehicles” as a important point in the story.

I went back and rewatched the first reveal trailer. My goodness it was fan-fucking-tastic in terms of cinematic. It was ONE CUT, and packed so much gameplay mechanics into that ~2.5 minutes.

No one is pre-ordering its the end of times!

OPEN beta on September 6th.

As much as I ended up not playing the WWI version (though I did like it), I am very tempted by this. Like Charlie Brown and the football, I keep thinking, maybe this time…

*scratchs head* I can customize “My Company”, but you are not telling me what a company is. Is like… on BFV we levelup 4 different classes at the same time?

Also, lol at japanese looking UK soldier. I mean, I LOVE being able to play a women in a BF game with customized options. My girl is going to look awesome.

Here we are talking about WW2, where anti-japanese propaganda was a thing.

USA even had concentration camps for japanese people.

Maybe you escape a USA concentration camp before you join the UK army, or something.

Are we clean-washing history to forget a thing that happened, happened?

what?

That can be a Chinese, or Korean, or from pretty much any Asian country fighting the Japanese in WW2?

3XR0chfiSTtAI

You are correct.

He, and I love it.