Battlefield V - WW2, cosmetic loot, DICE

This is the flipside of “free updates” for all players depending on cosmetic/loot box/in-game money purchases. Yes, no more paying for map packs and splitting players, but there is almost always less content made unless the funny money revenue is substantial.

Honestly, that Firestorm trailer looks so good, it makes me want to get the game this week, since it’s on sale.

I bet you it will be like Call of Duty BLOPS 4 though, where I never got a single kill. That would be disheartening.

I’d just get the origin pass for a month if you are iffy on it. It’s such a good deal if you like to bounce around to different games.

Surely Warframe adds more content than that in 6 months?

Well, the Firestorm map is 6x the size of a normal Conquest map, right? That’s a lot of content just by itself.

Yep , but all tied to 1 game mode. :(

I’d of rather had 6 conquest maps.

Map design doesn’t work like that.

How about that Firestorm?!?!!?

I guess everyone is really enjoying … other games.

Angry Joe played a bit on PC, pointed out the number one issue right off the bat, not enough people to fill a round. So lots of waiting.

One of the most talked about things on reddit is how the Firestorm map would make a great Conquest map. A mock up was even created, lol.

Battlefield 5 Currency and Timesavers…

Time to spend that cold hard cash!

Having seen a few videos of firestorm, I will say I am very aggravated by the wtfery of two green and purple lens flares that show up in all directions.

Yes the lens flare is aggravating me almost as much as the lag issues

Oh hey, they are finally going to add some maps to the game.

Also is it just me or is there like ZERO talk about Firestorm now, its like it never happened.

Oh hey, they are finally going to allow for private servers, after the summer.

WTF is dice doing, they add a new 2 player squad mode for their battle royal, then they remove it, then they add it back, and remove it again.

Firestorm seems to not be doing well in parts of the world.

I think this kind of (bad) actions are usual. They are hard decisions to make, desperate attempts to revitalize the game which is bleeding players with some magical bullet. But at the end of the day there is no magical bullet, when your multiplayer game is in this kind of trouble is already too late. People will complain on the BR mode not being up to part with the competition, because there is no duo mode, but if implemented, people will complain of the long waiting times and skill gaps, because you are dividing the dwindling population even more.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Daily Radar:

“Sadly, Firestorm’s turbulence in Oceania is likely leading to a viscous cycle”

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Finally a new map! 5/30/19

OMG 4 new maps incoming over the summer into October it seems. Then Pacific War … finally confirmed.

It’s going to take them more than half a year to get the M1 Garand into their WWII game.

SMH.