Battlefield V - WW2, cosmetic loot, DICE

I think Q is still spot (don’t hold) but it just doesn’t do what it used to - ie put permanet markers over the target’s head. I haven’t tried recon, but I think they might have a scope that tags enemies a bit more like the old style. I sometimes see people with red arrows above their heads and I assumed that’s what that was.

They sounded like good changes to me too, other than headshots being even more lethal. It works for counterstrike but I don’t feel like it works well outside of sniper rifles in the scale of Battlefield. Extra damage yes, but not a multiplier on top of the already existing one.

So what does it do?

Q secretly is running everything.

Puts a mark on the mini map for your team I think. It’s a gold shield.

Yeah spotting is more of a POINT OF INTEREST mark now.

Mac and Angry Joe not liking the BETA. Lots of points I agree with from both of them.

And one more from JackFrags:

Map info I saw mentioned over on ResetERA:

Norway
Narvik - Vehicles, infantry, medium size map
Fjell - Infantry, only planes, on a mountain top, smaller map

France
Twisted steel - Vehicles, infantry, big map
Arras - Vehicles, infantry, medium size map

Netherlands
Rotterdam - Vehicles, infantry, medium size map
Devastation - Rotterdam but complety destroyed

North Africa
Hamada - Massive vehicle desert map, sea combat also
Aerodrome - Infantry, vehicles, on a airfield, medium size.

Blops 4 looks more impressive to me this time around. It helps that Blops 4 will launch with all its game modes, while BFV won’t even launch with all of its game modes.

Even with the extra month delay?

Another critical review of the BETA, these are getting lots of views, I wonder if DICE is planing any big changes, or is what we are seeing what we are getting. :|

Impressions:

• Looks gorgeous. Sounds great.
  • Movement feels very similar to BF1, but with the added addition of some goofy stuff like lying prone and shuffling on your back. It’s okay.
  • Not a fan of the ammo and health changes. At all.
  • DICE, WTF are you doing with the weapon progression? Locking people in on upgrade paths? Fuck this.
  • Same issue with vehicles.
  • What happened to spotting?
  • The squad stuff is annoying. No one sticks together in a pub group, so you’re handicapped against good squads.

Overall? Not impressed. I think I may like BF1 better so far.

Yeah BF1 is way more fun right now. I hope they get a lot of stuff fixed/revised for the next beta.

I hated Battlefield 1 and I love this. It’s the definitive WWII first person experience for me. I don’t even care about unlocks and progression. The moment to moment gameplay is divine.

No claw arm , no sale!

I’ve actually picked up BF1 again, just ranked 76 , game is buttery smooth and still a lot of fun. I played on a good 12 maps over the last 2 days.

The 2 beta maps for BF5 were not fun. If they have 8 total at release, the other 6 better be phenomenal.

Looking back at the beta… I spent more time bleeding out than anything else. That’s what puts me off.

Battlefield 1 is so awesome that I dont understand why DICE cant see that just reskinning it for WW2 would be less hassle and probably mean a guaranteed smash hit.
If it aint broke etc…
Apart from the multiplayer lobby joining stuff, which clearly IS broken, and I hope BFV fixes…

And it has gone gold!