A couple my opinions:
- Overall, this is quite good. Presentation is great and Frostbite is putting in some work.
- Having classes is a welcome change from the previous installment.
- The main part of the sample, stopping/helping the MTT on Naboo, is just okay. Functionally, there’s not a lot of difference between this and the Walker Assault maps in the last game, but the Naboo map feels pretty bland. Most of the action is on that main avenue which is a wide-open street without a lot of vertical gameplay. The MTT just slowly inches along in a straight line. CQB tends to cluster at the right-angled alley corners. It’s kind of boring. The action is better once the match moves into the palace.
- Starfighter Assault is damn good.
- The Star Wars nerd inside of me dies a little with Han and Rey fighting droids and Maul on Naboo.