Battlegrounds - Another Battle Royale game

I only watched the live feed for the final 8th map, as I had to catch the Bart to get to the airport. The problem with the live feed was two things:

1. Kill lists in the far left corner are way too small. Impossible to read it on the stream. Live this was not an issue because the screen was 40’ tall.

2. The “following XXX” at the center of the screen, which should have told you the the person’s view you were watching was almost always (80-90% of the time) impossible to read because the lettering was white and the placement was on the sky, so it was effectively invisible.

Problems in general (both live feed & on the big screen)

1. When they show the map, impossible to tell any of the teams, so if you were trying to follow a team and see where they set up / where they were going, I couldn’t tell. The icons were meaningless and it was more like watching a flock of birds.

2. It took them forever to post the results after the 7th map, and they flashed the scores up so fast, it wasn’t really enough time to look at it & see where the break points were. Online at the event, was even worse, because it didn’t even list scores - it just listed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

3. There was some sort of lag because the shots shown in first person would show them shooting behind a vehicle, when they were obviously leading the vehicle. In general, the reticles didn’t match up to the target.

Interesting things: I thought these guys play a lot different than the average pub.

A. They rarely got into fights until the 2nd or 3rd circle. They really spread out.
B. They are engaging at really LONG distances. Quite frankly, it’s pretty amazing how far out they are engaging.
C. They use vehicles a lot for concealment / cover
D. They are pretty good at taking out vehicles by focusing fire on them.
E. They way they stay behind the blue curtain, intentionally taking damage, but healing, showed a level of thought that most pubs don’t even come close to doing.