Battlemechs inspire teen violence!

Better then the Toronto Sun! :P And the National Post. Now the Nation Post is a paper with a slant. A big one.

I saw that one. Actually, Jon Stewart made a similar comment a month or so ago. Funny thing is, Torontians will laugh just because we like to be mentioned on American TV.

As someone my age Toronto is pretty cool, but in a few years the bar will be my only friend. I’m actually looking forward to it.

Hah! That’s great. An Onion article that’s likely closer to the truth than the mainstream papers.

I made sure to cite my source for the joke. I am a little nervous about making Canadian cracks as I have had a stern talking to given me by a Canuck or two after making cracks at the country’s expense some months back. Some of the Great White Northerners are getting a bit thin skinned. :wink:

Better then the Toronto Sun! And the National Post. Now the Nation Post is a paper with a slant. A big one.

The Sun is not fit to wipe one’s ass with… unless you’re in the market to buy a new stereo. Then it might be worth it for the ads, which seem to outnumber actual news content by a 2:1 ratio.

If I read a paper at all, it’s the Globe and Mail. :)